PopBoardz is a great tool to Organize, Present and Share you ideas.
Whether you are a sales executive, teach, corporate professional, real estate broker or a day-to-day presenter pitching an idea to your team, classroom or clients - Think of PopBoardz as Your Perfect “Wingman” for Any Discussion..
Put all your content types on one screen
PopBoardz gives you instant-access to the perfect example the moment you need it.
There are ONLY A FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER
1. Simply drag content into tiles
2. Double-click filled tiles to change Thumbnails or Copy the contents
3. Use the Arrow keys to advance pages inside of a tile or use the Return key to close the tile.
4. Command + Arrow keys will advance you to the next board.
New Features Include:
1. Caption Tile Titles - simple white text on a translucent black bar is a clean way to title your tiles
2. PRO Features - Nested Boardz and Instant URL versions available to share.
4. Clear Tiles - If you don’t fill all 16 Tiles and want the remainder to disappear, now you can.
The tile appears to be invisible but is actually still there.. and you can fill it with “hidden” information if you like.
Reach out to us if you have any questions at all. Keeping our customers loving PopBoardz is what we live for.
Please take a moment to leave a review. It’s super helpful for our other users.
Check out PopBoardz for your iPhone and iPad too.
PopBoardz offers payed PRO features that can be unlocked by purchasing an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase. If you do not maintain a subscription you cannot use the PRO features.
The PRO features are:
- Create nested boards.
- Upload your boards to your account on PopBoardz cloud servers.
You can unlock the PRO features by purchasing an auto-renewing PRO subscripton through an In-App Purchase.
You get a default 5GB storage space on PopBoardz cloud servers. You can get additional 20GB, 50GB or 200GB storage space by purchasing an auto-renewing Storage Space Subscription.
The subscription period can be either one month or one year. At the end of the period the subscription renews automatically i.e. you will be charged again at the end of each period.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Ratings and Reviews
Love using this app! Wonderful tool in presenting to clients on the fly and aggregating concepts, ideas, and project-specific materials in one place. Only down side is when sharing, the recipient can’t view what you share without downloading/installing the app themselves. It would be great to maybe export to a cloud and then sending someone to the shared item so they can view your board through a browser/viewer no matter if they have the app or not, or if they are on a PC.
Can’t wait for the next version, but will continue to have fun with this version.
Stunning Breakthrough in Expressing Your Ideas
1.0.2 was well worth the wait! Marvelous app and wonderful UI/UX. Thrilled that it includes file handling from Google Drive and Dropbox. (Hope Evernote is coming soon.)
Once you learn the “art of the tile,” you can present anything you want in any order you want and drag around tiles to re-order things in a second. Live websites, visuals, text cards, pdfs, whatever. Makes Powerpoint look like your grand daddy’s ancient 8-track player. If you’re trying to sell ideas in a super creative way, this is how it’s done.
Love the app!
Great consolidator of material, but...
Not sure where the negative reviews are coming from. This is a great way to consolidate various elements of a presentation. PDFs, images, web links, movies, etc. The only things I would add at this point are 1) full screen mode 2) slideshow display in tile when multiple images are in a tile (would make it more dynamic).
Was working then it suddenly stopped. Can’t create a new board, or export any longer. Also, boards exported for use on the iPhone and iPad don’t render the same way they render on your Mac. Great idea, but the release may be a bit premature.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.