Popple helps you keep those who matter close with reminders to reach out, notes to pick up where you left off and tags to manage groups.
Popple is technology on your terms. Your relationships are yours and your data never leaves your phone. No attention optimizing algorithms, no ads, just tools to help you stay connected to those who matter.
Popple layers on top of your phones existing tech to keep your data private and on your phone. No uploading your personal relationships to our servers. They are your relationships, you keep them, we just give you software to help.
- Frequency based reminders to stay connected to those who matter
- Notes to pick up where you left off. Now supporting photos as notes for when you have an image to keep in mind.
- Special event reminders to remember those special events for those who are special. Never forget those important days.
- Snoozing for when your busy but want to make sure you come back to those who matter when you have time.
- Customize Popple’s icons!
- Advanced birthday reminders. If you want a few days notice to send a card or plan something special, Popple can help!
- Combo reminders to better manage how to stay in touch. Want to call every other month or text bi-weekly? Popple has you covered!
Popple helps with custom reminders to reach out and special events, birthdays, notes to pick up where you left off, pin the important details and tags to manage groups of connections. Download Popple today to start deepening genuine connections with those who matter.
Have ideas or suggestions? Let us know, we are building Popple for all of us.
New are minor bug fixes and some user experience enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Connecting with friends
If you’re someone like me with a busy life who doesn’t always feel like they have time or can even remember to call their friends, family, etc. this app is for you!
I am able to deepens my connections with my friends who I haven’t seen since college by setting up timely reminders to call/text them. There is even a place I can take notes of what we talked about. Again I’m a busy person as most of us are and when you don’t see someone daily you can loose those connections.
You might think just use other social media to keep in touch to me those aren’t meaningful connections. Me liking a picture of my friend child isn’t me connecting. So to me Popple gives me a way to do just that! Also love they don’t use my data!
Great for work, friends and family
Like everyone else, I’m busy. We all are I feel like. Logistically I just don’t have the capacity to remember to reach out to everyone that’s actually on my heart. Popple serves as a tool that organizes and streamlines the process for me. I love how I can set it out for days on out and recurring.
It also works for me as a recruiter and account manager, keeping in touch with clients and prospects. I can remember to reach out and check in without remembering which is so golden these days lol
All in all, I think Popple is great. It’s a great example of technology working for us.
Didn’t know I needed this but I definitely do
This is helping me stay organized and connected with friends and family. You’d think it would be easy to schedule phone calls with people but it’s really not. When I use Popple, the notifications remind me to stop what I’m doing and be better about communicating with people close to me. I love this app and will continue to utilize it to help me be a better friend, brother/son, and business man.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Circles Manager, LLC
- 11.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Circles Manager LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Popple Preferred (Annual) $29.99
- Popple Premium (Monthly) $1.99
- Popple Preferred (Monthly) $1.99
- Popple Premium (Annual) $19.99
- Like Popple? $0.99
- Like Tip for developer3 $2.99
- Like Popple Tip for developer2 $1.99