Users can control the Popsical TV device using the Popsical Karaoke remote app.
Once this remote app connects to your Popsical device using a party code, you are able to:
* Search for songs
* Explore playlists
* Add songs to current play queue and start a karaoke session on the TV. ( This app does not have video playback). Video playback only on your TV.
Apart from that, you are able to use the remote control feature to:
* Set master volume,
* Navigate Popsical TV app
* Play/pause a song
* Go to next track
* Go back to previous track
* Set speed and pitch
Fixing pairing issue related to Wi-Fi name in iOS 13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
iOS 13 still Bugged
When it works it’s great. Sadly it still isn’t working properly on iPhones after iOS 13 release.
- Charaku Pte Ltd
- 102.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Malay, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Charaku Pte Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.