Turn your photos into mouthwatering illustrations.
• Amazing watercolor & ink effects
• Save your illustrations and share them on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Pinterest
• Simple, spontaneous, and fun to use
• Universal App for iPhone and iPad
• From Tinrocket, creator of Waterlogue, This by Tinrocket, Olli by Tinrocket, and Percolator
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT POPSICOLOR:
• “If you are bored of the traditional photo filter stuff, then give Popsicolor a whirl. It will definitely make your photos pop.” —AppAdvice.com, Dec. 2012
• “There’s nothing quite like it in the App Store.” —Life in LoFi: iPhoneography, June 2012
• “Watercolors that actually look good.” —Cult of Mac, June 2012
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 13 and up.
KEEP UP WITH TINROCKET:
• Follow @Tinrocket on Instagram and Twitter for the latest!
• We’re here to help: If you have a question or need assistance, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you like Popsicolor, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating—we’d really appreciate it! Every review counts and helps indie developers like ourselves. :)
• UI Fixes
• Other fixes and improvements
If you like Popsicolor, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating—we’d really appreciate it! Every review counts and helps indie developers like ourselves. :)
We’re here to help you too: If you have a question or need assistance, you can always email us at email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great to add to your collection.
I am usually not inclined to download an app that transforms your photo into some other look alike medium. But I really like percolator by the same developer. This app first, does a great job and second a great tool to add affects from other apps or layer it to get even more interesting effects. Adding light leaker affects is a perfect example and not achievable in actual watercolor. If you like playing with multiple apps this would be a great addition.
Great, fun app…
… Easy to use, great visual results. In my eyes, only two things keep it from being completely perfect: the results of using the "adding ink" feature are dark artifacts that break the border of the underlying watercolor piece. Sometimes it's a good thing, but the only way to make it good every time is to make it controllable. The other problem is that when I click the "write a review" button within the app it takes me to a blank screen within the App Store, which makes me have to take an extra step in order to come back and write the glowing review this app deserves!
unique, solid addition to any iphonographer's library
I adore the popsicle colors and love making drippy, watercolorish images. works best on simple pictures. it can really enhance collage work when you include some of the watercolor dripping pictures. and so many options! solid color or bicolor, ability to add black ink to better define your picture, these are just a few of the options!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.