The Porsche Connect App is the digital interface to your Porsche. It is divided into three main areas: My Account, Navigation and My Car.
• The offer described here applies to the new Cayenne models (from model year 2019). Offers on other models may deviate from it.
• The availability of individual functions of the Porsche Connect App may vary depending on the country.
• Owners of the 718, 911, Panamera, Cayenne (up to and including 2018) and Macan models will additionally need the Porsche Car Connect App to use functions marked with a *.
The Porsche Connect App offers the following functions:
• Access your personal Porsche ID profile. Using your Porsche ID, data is synchronized between My Porsche, your navigation and infotainment system (Porsche Communication Management, or PCM for short), and the Porsche Connect App so that you don't have to synchronize them manually.
• Display of your pairing code. You will need it to connect your vehicle to the Porsche Connect App.
• Make a breakdown call or report a theft*.
• Control smart home devices. Various NEST functions can be transferred to the PCM in your vehicle via the Porsche Connect App.
• Access millions of tracks with the Porsche Connect App. You can save the log-in credentials in the "My Account" menu item for music streaming services such as Napster, Radio.net, or Amazon Music and simply control music playback in the PCM.
• Synchronize your calendar with your Porsche and always keep track of your appointments.
• Search navigation destinations in your contacts, in the calendar, or online, and then save them as a favorite.
• Create destinations comfortably in advance of a journey and send them to the vehicle.
• Determine the location of your vehicle with First Mile Navigation and let it guide you to the driver's seat. Once you are in your sports car, your final destination seamlessly transfers from your mobile device to the PCM.
• Approach your destination with Last Mile Navigation: after parking your sports car, the navigation is automatically transferred from Porsche Communication Management to your smartphone.
• Control certain vehicle functions remotely: open or close doors.*
• Call up vehicle or trip data, such as mileage, fuel range or consumption.*
• Remotely control air conditioning to heat or cool your vehicle
• Check current battery status and use timer functions for your desired departure time
• See your individual vehicle configuration on opening the app.
• Set speed and location alarms
Continuous background use of GPS may significantly reduce battery life. The Porsche Connect App is designed to use GPS as efficiently as possible to maintain the best possible battery life.
Do Not Sell My
Personal Information: https://www.porsche.com/usa/privacy-policy/contact/
This release contains minor fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
New update to the app, more failures!!!
This review is in addition the the others I have left regarding the complete dissatisfaction in this app and inability for the Porsche Connect team to solve. I feel I cannot even call the tech support line any longer. I have wasted countless hours with them, only to always be no better off than when I started. I just downloaded the latest update of the Connect App from the Apple Store, in hopes that this is the time where all of the issues are resolved. Wrong!!! It is really too bad that my $130,000 Porsche has the worst experience when it comes utilizing its App and connectivity features. My sons $25,000 Chevy Truck never has issues using OnStar!
Porsche-you are failing in this category, you need to fire you digital partner and figure out how to provide consistent, solid support. The pack of call backs and follow through are ridiculous.
Consumers, purchase a Porsche for the quality and performance, do not plan on using the App-ever. It will lead to pure dissatisfaction, every time.
I bought a 2020 Cayenne hybrid and I am a 26 Air Force engineer and I have never had this many problems for all the weapons systems ... apps .. software systems etc that I have ever worked with. I am even half German and it’s a total embarrassment that Porsche thinks they can get away with such garbage... connect app is anything but connect.. they are making changes to cars too fast and if they can’t get a simple app to work I am worried about what I bought which is 100 times more complicated than this app.. Porsche should be ashamed of themselves for even thinking about charging folks for this a year after you purchased your car...
I have never been so disappointed in my life...
I don’t need to repeat what others have already said...
Truly a sad day for the company !!!!!
Signed disappointed and left with a worthless app...
Take heed Porsche and FIX YOUR APP!!! B
I have a friend who works for The NY Times and I have documented every detail that is wrong..
it’s going to be published because After reading
All the feedback Porsche thinks they can answer with the same response and get away with it..
not here because now everyone will know how they just don’t give a dam...
You can’t expect people to buy expensive cars and be left in the dark...
Not done yet!!!!!
Developer Response ,
Dear customer, Thank you for your honest feedback ragarding our Porsche Connect App. We do our very best to constantly improve our App. Therefore, your feedback is very valuable for us. Our customers´ needs are the most important factor for all App improvements. We would be very thankful if you could contact us directly for suggestions for improvement: email@example.com. Your Porsche Connect Support
I had to give it one star to get the review started...
As far as unintuitive apps go, this may take the cake. I have my cayenne registered in My Porsche. Done - after a bunch of back and forth emails and long wait. Then this app tells me to login with my Porsche account that has my vehicle. I did that but the Connect still says I don't have a vehicle even though my Cayenne is in the My Porsche account. I am just going in circles with Connect and Car Connect. It is a lesson in frustration that leads to no outcome. They make wonderful cars, but the software leaves a lot to be desired. It's like their apps are geared towards you having a constant hand holding relationship with the company or dealer. Really? In 2019? Make me pay big for the app, I don't care, just don't make me sit there scratching my head and rethinking this relationship with Porsche. It should be login, connect, go!
Developer Response ,
Dear customer, thanks a lot for your feedback. We would really like to contact you personally and try to fix the issues. We have tried to follow up and could not match your review with any request. Could you please re-send your request and credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your Porsche Connect Support
- Porsche Cars North America, Inc.
- 166.7 MB
Requires iOS 13.1 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bosnian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.