DESIGN YOUR STORY
A beautiful and flexible way to showcase your work. Build and share your own interactive portfolio, photo album, magazine and more in just a few minutes with Portafolio for iPad.
Portafolio makes it possible for photographers, architects, designers, artists, or members of any creative community to beautifully craft and share their own stories.
Choose from a collection of 25 minimal, elegant, easy-to-use print-media inspired templates designed to create professional and engaging content and bring your stories to life.
With Portafolio, it's simple to tell your story exactly the way you want to.
· Ability to choose from 25 beautiful and minimalist templates for each new page.
· Change text style, create image galleries and re-organize pages with ease.
· Publish projects to PDF and share your stories with colleagues, clients, friends, and family.
· Create project portfolios with multiple pages.
· Toggle between Edit Mode and Presentation Mode to edit or showcase your collections of work.
· Take your portfolio anywhere. No account required, no cloud, etc - it's all automatically saved in the user’s device.
· And no in-app purchases!
Who is Portafolio aimed at?
· Students - create a portfolio that allows your work to shine and present it at interviews.
· Architects - showcase your work in meetings with clients and collaborators.
· Photographers - create a photo album of your journey.
· Editors - set the character and and plan your next magazine or zine.
· Illustrators - share your story to capture the hearts of your audience.
· Models - Create comp cards and take them to your to castings.
and many others from the creative community!
We are always listening to our users, so if you would like to see any specific feature, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us on social media.
Hello! We keep listening to your feedback. In this new update you will find the following new features:
· New introductory text
· Performance improvements
· Small UI tweaks
· And bug fixes!
Thank you so much! As always, send us a message on social media if you have any suggestions for future releases. We love listening to our users.
Ratings and Reviews
Great customer service
I reported that I could not export as a PDF via gmail. It works if you open on your MAC - can't preview but once downloaded, will open in Adobe and you can save as a PDF. So a few extra steps. But that's not the point. They responded quickly and are looking into why this is happening. I love what I see so far. And once this gets fixed. What an amazing app/tool for 3 bucks!!
I cant get it to export as a PDF -- and I don't see how to do this - have tried several time by exporting through my gmail. Comes across as some numbered item that can't be opened
What a shame. It looked like a great app
I was looking for an app that I could use with potential clients and I came across this one. I love the layout, ease of use and the ability to email each portfolio. I wrote the developer about a few things that are in the “nice to have” category, like being able to change the title on the front to my studio name, and they got back to me quickly saying it was now on their list of potential improvements. It still needs work to give the user more options but I am more than happy with the progress they have made so far.
Little bug but beautiful
I needed to create a Look Book of hair for a school project and nothing fit what I wanted until this app. It’s very clean and simple. The only issue I run into is after scrolling through a gallery if I go backwards all the pictures within the gallery disappear. I will need to show clients this look book and plan to make more with the app so I hope this will be fixed. Thank you!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.