Enter the world of Portal Quest, the next generation of strategy role playing mobile games! Gather and lead your team of battle-ready Heroes to fight in a war against a corrupt force! The Hollow are poised to take over the World as you know it. It’s up to your team to fight through battles to hold the Hollow back. Your enemies will only get tougher so assembling the best team of battle-ready Heroes requires an essential strategy. Summon your team to take down the enemy while upgrading them to the finest Heroes Portal Quest has seen. It’s the only way we will be able to fight the Hollow back and defeat them for good!
• Battle Through the Campaign - Earn gear, experience, and shards to upgrade your heroes by taking down the enemy in 5v5 PVE battles.
• Gather the Best Heroes - Collect and upgrade 100+ unique heroes to build out a full team.
• Choose Your Heroes Wisely - Each Hero has has a unique strategy. Use them against the right enemies and you’ll end up on top.
• Compete in Guild Wars - Storm the war zone with your Guildmates and fight other Guilds in epic battles to defend your Keep!
• Tons of Challenging Modes - Whether it’s collecting unique gear from a dungeon or putting your team up against your friends in PVP, there is always a battle to fight in this strategy RPG!
Facebook - facebook.com/portalquestgame
• New Cosmetics
• Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I actually really like the game, the graphics aren’t that bad. I feel like games like this games flaw is that they focus too much on their in game purchases, which I’m not against if I really like the game. I feel like you still have a pretty good with or without in game purchases typically If I like the game I have two plays through one main one to play it with in game purchases to see if I like it with the boasts and one without any to see if the game still retains fun and easy play. Due to the certain times where you get options of free entertainment and refresh stores adds good play through. I actually feel like it has a good amount of game player if you are looking for something to pass time daily :) it definitely is a nice thing to do while biking in gym for a while there’s a lot of ways to pass time on the game would recommend :)
Portal quest is an easy, laid back game, while also being an entertaining one as well. I’ve been playing for about ten minutes and already am level 10 without purchases. The game starts you off well set; 3 characters, 30k gold, 50 gems, and 2k extra XP points to level your characters faster. Wait to spend these items (optional) and Just do the main missions, go as far as you can, then go back and claim the awards the game gives, then repeat. Easy process, which calls for more entertainment. Don’t have to worry about being behind in the game or if you have to buy something. In-game purchases give you leverage but play your cards right, or in this case, characters, the game will do the work for you without money spent. So far this game is exciting, entertaining, and easy. Not recommended for people who dislike repetitiveness. This game includes PvE, PvP, and Co-op (guilds, guild missions, etc). Overall I give portal quest a 4+ star rating.
I have to say for a person who loves mobile video games, people should really play this it passes time and you feel really good for completing items/Quests. Even the sound of doing anything to your playable characters sounds rewarding and amusing at the same time! Portal Quest really outdid themselves. Besides a few minor problems like having context on the screen of a character and you can’t do anything but tap the screen. I have a problem with that on one of my accounts, it’s in the dungeon it’s says follow the tutorial arrow and there is none. In other words it’s a really great game and I recommend you play this game trough the first chapter and tell portal quest what you think! Enjoy your time and I hope we meet up in the game! (AlphaSlayer, Crashxx16, AlphaTwo, AlphaDunno, AlphaCraps,👈🏻 😂 Panimus..) and on the recent new update “ExactChange” (Wanatacoboutit) lol ❤️😊😉
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PerBlue Entertainment, Inc.
- 218.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © PerBlue Entertainment, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Sack of Diamonds $19.99
- Fistful of Diamonds $4.99
- Pouch of Diamonds $9.99
- Daily Deal! $2.99
- Special Fistful of Diamonds $4.99
- Special Pouch of Diamonds $9.99
- Special Sack of Diamonds $19.99
- Daily Mega Deal $9.99
- Chest of Diamonds $49.99
- Wagon of Diamonds $99.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.