Portfolio Asset Tracker allows you to group and track US investments by asset classes that you define. Prices are periodically pulled down and the performance of each asset class is instantly updated.
With Asset Tracker you can:
* View the day's performance summary in one glance
* Quickly identify winners and losers for the day
* See various graphs and charts of your investments
* Define and store target asset allocations
* See how your current allocations compare to targets you define
* Import purchases from brokerages using CSV files
Several bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes in Seconds
Downloaded to watch it crash. No opportunity to enter data.
Updated iOS (HATE to do) because mine was older. That’s not the issue. Crashes in a few seconds without an opportunity to do anything with new iOS.
Deleted the app and reinstalled. Still crashes with no opportunity to enter anything.
I now see other reviews stating crashing problems also. Just another example of “Quick, we have to get our update out there! Don’t bother testing it! We don’t have time for that!”
Since last update...
I am a big fan of previous versions of this app. Love the flexibility.
Unfortunately after installing update , I no longer see Portfolio Asset Tracker app as an import option when opening csv email attachment on both iPhone and iPad apps. This is crucial to update my portfolio. Big disappointment. Too tedious to enter each investment one at a time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.