Whether you’re a first-time cruiser or an experienced traveler, the pages of Porthole Cruise Magazine will answer your questions, entice your senses, and inspire your upcoming cruise travels. The bimonthly magazine features the latest ship reviews, destination highlights, stunning photography, and other coverage from cruises around the world. Regular departments and columns include onboard highlights including dining, wellness, and entertainment to the latest trends in theme cruises, local insights, and spending time on shore. If you love to cruise, this is your magazine.
Our new Lily release features responsive design; try "contents view" for better readability for mobile and tablets.
Single issue - $5.99,
1-year Auto Renewing (6-issues) $19.99
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of renewal for a 1-year subscription is $19.99.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
- New design to unify the desktop and mobile experience.
- All previously downloaded issues will need to be re-downloaded with this major update.
(Tap "Restore Purchases" and use Apple ID for previous purchases/subscriptions.)
- Native iPhone X family compatibility.
- New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from top left toolbar Menu.
- Bug fixes and optimizations for the latest versions of iOS.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Mobile and tablet friendly
They updated the app so that you can now see the magazines in an optimized version on your iPhone or iPad. It makes it so much easier to read through them when I am traveling or don’t have my laptop on me. I love how the text size is adjustable so you don’t have to pinch or zoom in
Best Cruise Magazine
Porthole is by far the best cruise and travel magazine. They have the best reviews of all the new ships and I never miss the articles about shore excursions. The writing and photography is great, too.
The app lets me read the magazine digitally so I can take it everywhere I go, including on cruises.
Great way to prepare for a cruise
It’s so easy to download issues and read up on destinations I am interested in. The app conveniently charges my iTunes account. The articles are informative and the photography is beautiful.
- Porthole Magazine Inc
- 74.8 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Porthole Cruise Magazine $19.99
- Porthole Cruise Magazine April 2013, Issue 184 $4.99
- Porthole Cruise Magazine June 2013, Issue 185 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.