• Improvements to the weather section, including the addition of radar pastcast & an easier way to set your default weather location, general navigation updates & bug fixes.
• Send us your feedback at email@example.com, so we can continue to make this the best app experience for you!
Ratings and Reviews
Keeps freezing.... 😣
I’ve uploaded the new app and deleted my old app... but this new app keeps freezing to where I can’t move around in it or even get out of it... I’ve tried rebooting my phone (iPhone 8) and reloading app.. still froze.... my internet is excellent, over 100mgs.. ???
Needs lots of work
I find the new app hard to use.
* The ads pop up, and disorients me when they appear. They should be preloaded.
* There something with the swiping that makes me loose my spot. I end up going back and forth and then land on a favorite topic page. If there is horizontal scrolling on the page, make it more obvious. When I swipe the little blue dots, it takes me to a new page, not the horizontal scroll. I have to know to swipe below that indicator. Fix that peice, and it will help.
* Video and Images lost their preview pics, and are just gray boxes. My home connection is fantastic, so it’s not a weak connection. Pull to refresh did not work.
* Dud I mention the Pop-in ads? This is a bigger for me, so mentioning it twice. I hate apps that load ads while I am viewing something, and then move my screen. I understand ads are essential for making money, but there is a better way.
No good. Unnecessary update. Just bring back the old app.
This app is hard to use...what was wrong with the old app with tiles and pictures of the top headlines? Now we get one headline and tiny text showing (at times) week old headlines. I read the “headline story” talking about how to use and customize the new app...so now I have a page full of tiles I have to browse to that contain duplicate information. First clue that you’ve developed a bad app: you have to publish a news story about how to use it
Oh and not to mention every time you open the app you get an unnecessary (albeit pretty) splash screen that takes 5 or 10 seconds to get out of the way. Just open already!!!
What do we want? Quick and easy! What did we get? Slow and complicated. I’ll be reading my news elsewhere.
- Tegna Inc.
- 35 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © KGW-TV, a TEGNA company. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.