• Bilingual English to Portuguese and Portuguese to English dictionary
• Portuguese to English word and phrase translator and translation
• Over 350K words and phrase can be used in offline
• Offline pronunciation and translate any sentences
• Scan text in image by pointing camera to search in dictionary
• Designed for student, teacher, tourist and language learners
• Having thesaurus, synonyms and antonyms
• Translate individual words, phrases, or whole sentences
• Tap a word for cross searching
• Bookmark and Recent history for instant recall
• Word of the day to learn IELTS, TOEFL and SAT words
• Multiple games help to improve English and Portuguese vocabulary
• Offline Pronunciation helps to learn words properly
• Flash card and Word of the Day helps to improve vocabulary
• Phrase book, Phrase of the day and Phrase Card helps to speak common phrases
• Quote of the Day improves wisdom and motivation
* User interface bug fixed for new iPhone
* Some other bug fixed in phrase book and in translator
* In word description page Translation loading indicator bug fixed
Ratings and Reviews
I love that the notification badge reminds me everyday that I have a new word to memorize. The words are not the typical words you learn when starting a new language. Today's word was carbon for example. I don't know if I would have ever thought to look that word up. I may have guessed it was the same as English, but now I know it is CARBONO. Now I can discuss early copying techniques or carbon dating :-).... Though not likely, but I can if I want. Great job!
Word of the Day is useless
I’m wondering if the app developers can fix this. The word of the day generated is almost always a word which is the same or very similar in English. Today’s word, for example, was “ideal”. I can figure out what that word means. Is there any way to make this feature actually useful?
This app is very helpful to learn to words and phrases in Portuguese. Everyday a new word is listed for learning with the English translation. There are also other words and phrases you can learn if you want to speed things up. This is a great app and I would recommend it to anyone interested in learning Portuguese, Brazilian style. Nevertheless, all good things must come to an end. After awhile you have to pay to go on.
- Md. Mahmud Ahsan
- 133.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Md. Mahmud Ahsan
- In-App Purchases
- Pronunciation $0.99
- Online Translator $0.99
- Remove Advertise $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.