User will be satisfied with this Portuguese - English dictionary because:
- It has the largest vocabulary
- Detail description for each word and a lot of samples
- Simple UI & high performance make you feel easy when using
* Full support pronunciation for both English and Portuguese will help you so much in study these languages.
(This application can run in offline mode but need the internet connection for the pronunciation and web browser functions.)
Você ficará satisfeito com este dicionário Português - Inglês, Inglês - Português porque tem:
- Um vocabulário rico, com quase um milhão de palavras em ambas as línguas, incluindo todas as principais terminologias
- A descrição detalhada e exemplos específicos de cada palavra
- Uma interface simples, o que melhora a eficácia do programa e gera mais comodidade ao usuário
- Pronúncia exemplar por falantes nativos
* Este programa pode ser executado em modo offline, mas a conexão com a internet necessária para o navegador interno e pronúncia.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
Until recently I would've said this was a fantastic program. I've been using the free app for several years I've always found it to be reliable and complete. Recently suddenly the ads are constant making the program practically unusable. I went ahead and paid the fee to have the advertising banner removed. That was an annoyingly complicated process. So it's a good program but it is not free
ads make it actually unusable now
No, there isn’t any way in the app to pay to disable the ads (nor would it likely work anymore, even if there was). Sadly, this app is currently very broken, and unlikely to be fixed.
open app -> search on a word -> an ad instantly opens *in Safari* -> switch back to the app to try to read the search result -> instantly upon switching back to the app, before it is possible to read anything, the app immediately opens another ad *in Safari*...
The only way to sort of view the search results that were produced, is indirectly, from the iOS app switching mode, before actually trying to switch back into the app from Safari.
There is no way to actually get to the search results to tap on them or otherwise further interact with the app, without simply closing the app out entirely from the iOS app switcher.
Note that this dysfunctional behavior was not what the developer originally intended: it is a result of (now long-standing) ad server changes by the ad serving network the app uses.
This formerly very useful app has not been updated in many, many years, so unfortunately it appears unlikely to ever be fixed.
Don’t waste your time.
Ads are ridiculous! Useless as a free app!
I’ve used this app for a long time and have really enjoyed it! The ads have always been mildly annoying, but recently, they have become unbearable! I’ve never used an app that closes me out of the app I’m trying to use to open an unsolicited ad in Safari! That is outright ridiculous! Show me the annoying ad in your app and if I want to see it, I’ll open it myself! I considered purchasing the app to get rid of the ads, but they’ve made me so mad with this tactic of theirs that I’ve switched to another app! I’d rather give my money to someone else!
The developer, Nguyen Van Thanh, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Thanh Nguyen Van
- 421.2 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 5.1.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Unrestricted Web Access
- © Nguyen Van Thanh
- In-App Purchases
- Close Ad Banner $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.