The POSnet application for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch works as a client for POSnet Server, the complete restaurant management Point of Sale system.
Using this app enables the staff of restaurants that work with POSnet Server to place orders and bill customers directly from the table, thus allowing a more efficient time, space and personnel management.
√ place new orders on tables and on order groups.
√ view and revise already placed orders, from the current device, from other devices in the same server's network and from the server itself.
√ transfer orders and order groups.
√ associate customers to orders and order groups, offering fidelity discount and charge tab to account facilities.
√ choose and order from multiple product categories.
√ add meal preparation notes.
√ group product orders to multiple courses.
√ close tables using multiple tender methods (cash, credit card, fidelity card, etc).
√ view cashing and payment statistics.
○○ The app comes preconfigured with a sample database, so you can test the functionality. ○○
- Updated the app for iOS 13.
- Updated the interface, so it adapts to screens that have notches.
- Made the app maintain and restore its state when moving to and from the background. The current user is signed back in if the app is removed from the list of recent apps.
- The number of elements in the app's main lists and collections now adapts according to the screen's size.
- Made a series of other bug fixes, visual adjustments and adaptations.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I wish you can enter more than the total so you can give change back.
Also, can you change the passwords and cashiers.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.