Postepic is the easiest way to turn your favorite quotes from the books you read into beautiful images. Thanks to the Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology, it makes captured quotes from paperback and ebooks editable and lets you supercharge them with the collection of great fonts and backgrounds.
Collect them in one place and share with other social networks. Discover great books and authors with a continuous feed of thousands of passages shared by the community.
With Postepic you can:
• Capture a photo or a screenshot of a quote from a book you are reading.
• Supercharge them with the collection of great fonts and backgrounds.
• Post it to the Postepic library or save it in your private collection.
• Share quotes to promote books and authors among your friends, family, and social networks.
• Discover epic books by easily browsing and searching quotes posted by others.
• Collect all quotes you posted and liked in one place.
Let us know your feedback. Write a review, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/postepic or Twitter twitter.com/PostepicApp.
In this release, we have introduced the most requested features since the 2.0 release:
- you can now remove Postepic watermark from images (in your account settings)
- share images also from your private collection
- we've added new backgrounds
+ lots of minor improvements
And all of this is on top of version 2.0 major improvements:
1. We have completely redesigned the process of uploading posts to make Postepic the best tool for creating beautiful images with your favorite quotes from the books you read:
- You capture a photo or a screenshot with a quote you like
- Postepic turns it into text with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology. You can edit it and highlight your favorite parts
- Supercharge them with the collection of great fonts and backgrounds which include stunning photos from Unsplash.com community
- Save it to your private collection or share it with your friends and other social networks
2. All quotes are now searchable by keyword
3. Your Postepic feed now shows most trending quotes
4. Creating posts currently works with ten languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
We’ve also made other performance updates and minor corrections to make sure that Postepic is your new favorite place to share book quotes and discover new reads and authors.
If you like the experience, please review our app or send your feedback to email@example.com, facebook.com/postepic, twitter.com/PostepicApp or https://www.instagram.com/postepic.bookquotes.app.
Ratings and Reviews
What other users?
I can't find see or click on anything from anyone other than the devs one quote on main page
Can’t log in and lost everything
The app keeps getting stuck and I have to force quite. I decided to sign out and sign back in but it won’t recognise my password and I can’t recover my password because no email is sent. I can’t write to the admin because the site won’t load. What to do? 😠
OCR doesn’t work
Tried different texts. Can never recognize anything.
- Third Rail Marketing Consulting FZE
- 77.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 Third Rail Marketing Consulting FZE
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.