- Turn your pictures into colorful & artistic posters
- 35 preset color schemes to choose from, including the famous Obama “Hope” poster style
- Adjustable toning (2-4 colors for each poster) with easy sliders. Flexible. Creative.
- Real-time image rendering. Fast. Intuitive.
- Optional framing & different frame width to choose from
** Note: This is the lite version of Poster Me. In the full version, you can save results and there is no ad or watermark.
Poster Me makes it easy and fun for you to turn any pictures into a poster instantly. The user interface is very friendly. Hassle free - Poster Me will do all the hard work for you! It’s that simple!
Select from your photo albums or simply use the iPhone camera to take a picture of your friends, family, pets, or landscape. Don’t have a picture just yet? Don’t worry. Use the demo pictures provided. Get started immediately!
Don't forget to visit TheApps4U.com for more!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
* Bug fix: Autorotation & picture loading work properly
* Increased resolution of rendered poster
* Minor tweaking of user interface
* Easy access to homepage
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Won't even get past the opening screen.
Has the right look but why can't you add text?
This is so dumb. It doesn't even have 'Hope' superimposed over the pics. Sorry guys but what the eff were you thinking?
In the lite version you cant even save what you did!
Actually if you download this app called crop for free you can take a picture of the screen and crop it to make it look liked you saved...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.