With the PostNord app you can:
- Track PostNord parcels, both those you receive and those you send
- Receive your parcels automatically in the app by registering your mobile number or email address
- Get notifications to your phone when your parcel has been updated
- Buy shipping in Sweden and Denmark
- Buy physical stamps in Denmark
- Select your home delivery options in Sweden & Finland
- Sign up for Modtagerflex in Denmark
- Find service points and mail boxes
- Find postal codes
Minor bug fixes, text improvements and minor design tweaks.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I purchased the jeans and almost two weeks later I get a message that the package is on its way now I get the message to down load the app but I am in the USA where the commercial is airing so USA should be added to the app.
First off all it says is “on its way” like come on I could have told you that, it would be way better if I could directly track it like “Find my friends”. And I set it to notify me but I never got any notifications, I had to constantly check it. And when you set up the app it asks you to choose your region and the only options they have is like Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland, ya that’s great for people that live in those places but it’s really confusing for people that live in EVERY OTHER PLACE IN THE WORLD! The only reason anyone should ever use this app is if it is the only way you can track a package, like in my situation I ordered grips for my oculus controllers from Mamut and this is the only way the offered package tracking. So just try to stay away.
New UI change is bad
So now you can only see maybe 2~3 tracking items on the screen whereas you were able to see 8. Let us have our compact
View back! It’s harder to see what’s going on with unnecessary icons and info bubble clutter. You were able to see at a glance before what the state of all your consignments were. Otherwise It’s a well designed app. New changes though is just unnecessary with clutter.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.