PostNord - Track your parcels 4+
Track and send parcels
PostNord Group AB
Keeping track of parcels with PostNord’s app is simple. Create an account in the app and have your parcels added automatically, and much more:
- Track PostNord parcels, both those you receive and those you send
- Pick up parcels without a paper slip.
- Share parcels with others so they pick them up for you.
- Don’t miss any parcels updates with notifications.
- Choose how you want your home deliveries in Sweden and Finland.
- Manage and sign up for Modtagerflex in Denmark.
- Find service points, mail boxes and parcel boxes.
- Open parcel boxes
- Search for postal codes.
- Chat with customer service in Denmark.
- Buy postage in Sweden and Denmark.
- We have prepared new illustrations in anticipation of the upcoming Spring season.
- In Denmark, it is now possible to pay the customs invoice for parcels that are manually added in the app.
- In Denmark, buying postage for a parcel has been improved to autofill the sender information if you have identified with MitID.
- Fixed a couple of bugs and polished some details.
Ratings and Reviews
New UI change is bad
So now you can only see maybe 2~3 tracking items on the screen whereas you were able to see 8. Let us have our compact
View back! It’s harder to see what’s going on with unnecessary icons and info bubble clutter. You were able to see at a glance before what the state of all your consignments were. Otherwise It’s a well designed app. New changes though is just unnecessary with clutter.
First off all it says is “on its way” like come on I could have told you that, it would be way better if I could directly track it like “Find my friends”. And I set it to notify me but I never got any notifications, I had to constantly check it. And when you set up the app it asks you to choose your region and the only options they have is like Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland, ya that’s great for people that live in those places but it’s really confusing for people that live in EVERY OTHER PLACE IN THE WORLD! The only reason anyone should ever use this app is if it is the only way you can track a package, like in my situation I ordered grips for my oculus controllers from Mamut and this is the only way the offered package tracking. So just try to stay away.
I ordered quite a few jeans for gifts for Christmas on 24 November order said I’d get within a week after paying shipment that was suppose to be free within 7 days. Here I am at the end of December and the tracking isn’t even showing. I keep getting emails but it’s all advertisement. I am so dissatisfied I’m just ready to get my money back!!!! Won’t order again!!!!!! I knew it was to good to be true!!! I try downloading this but there is no U.S. option. So yeah I am so ready to request my money back. I should have just gone to an actual store! I finally send a message requesting info and I get that they’ve been shipped and that is all. I’m still waiting and not happy!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PostNord Group AB
- 83.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Danish, Finnish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 PostNord
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.