Posture Mac app for real-time slouch detection and posture monitoring. Better posture, less back pain, more productivity, start free!
AI-based real-time posture monitoring App:
1. Alerts you when you slouch.
2. Less back pain in a few days.
3. Privacy centric: none of your data leaves your computer. It works without the internet.
4. Works best if the front camera is in a fixed position like an iMac or with an external Camera.
5. Personalized and fit to your body posture.
1. Added support for Continuity Camera, you can now use an iPhone's camera to watch for your posture while working on your Mac.
2. Switch to your preferred camera in settings. (An app restart is required)
2. Added a menubar for easy access.
3. Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Slouch no more!
I've had the tendency to lean forward on my keyboard since I started working. This often results in assorted back pain and troubles. After trying various seating arrangements, Posturenet has helped me keep a more comfortable / healthier position!
My only complaint with this app is that, for my office setup, my camera does not face me directly. My laptop is off to the side, and that seems to interfear with the accuracy of the posture dectection. Also, there seems to be very little lower back detection, but I can't really fault the app for that - the camera just can't see below the desk :)
Great Posture Monitoring app
This is the most interesting/creative AI app that I have seen and super helpful, especially now we are all working from home.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Liang Wei
- 4.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Leon Wei
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Plan $4.99
- Annual Plan (save 20%) $49.99