Never forget to water your plants again! Potted is an easy, simple, and beautiful plant care and watering reminder app for you and your plants. If you have ever had trouble keeping your plants alive, Potted is here to help.
Getting Potted setup is easy, simply add your plants, give them a name and a photo, and set their regular watering schedule. Potted will send you reminders when it’s time to water them again. Miss a day? No problem, the next time you water your plants Potted will reschedule their next watering accordingly. With Potted you’ll never miss another watering again.
- Set individual watering schedules for each plant
- Beautiful large plant photos put your plants front and center
- Track the number of times you’ve watered your plants
- Track how old your plants are, days, months and even years
- Adjust schedules whenever necessary
- Name them! Potted allows you to name your plants whatever you’d like
- Add a descriptions, species, or where your plant is in your home
- Keep track of up-to 3 plants for free
- Have more than three plants? Buy a pack of 3 or buy the unlimited pack and add your entire urban jungle
Here's what's new in this release
- We've fixed an issue where some users were not receiving notifications. If you previously encountered this issue, please go to the settings tab and turn notifications off and then back on, which will fix the issue.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good start but...
Needs a link for support not just an ad page for the app that sends you back to the store.
Need a way to add additional persons, via email and/or text, so that when user is away the watering notices can be sent to whoever is supposed to water plants in your absence. With all the pertinent instructions for each plant.
Needs a periodic fertilizing reminder and instructions by plant.
Needs user defined watering instructions per plant type with the ability to create a list of instructions that can be selected for each plant that is defined. Should be able to select instruction and then modify it within the requirements of individual plant. (Or as Plant Groups)
Needs a simple flag to Enable/Disable plants or just a Pause option in the frequency drop down.
Needs Plant Groups so that plants with the same requirements can just be added to a group to minimize setup redundancy.
Look forward to seeing these and other enhancement soon.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! For support we can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to settings and tap "Contact us".
As for your feature request, we'd love to look into these in future releases! Thank you so much for your support!
As of now, It’s just a glorified reminders App
I was hoping when I saw this app that I would be able to input what type of plant I had, and it would tell me how to take care of it. Instead, it’s just a reminder app to water your plant, with the benefit of naming and taking a picture of your plants.
It’s off to a good start, but it just needs much more features.
My recommendations would be:
-Plant care (as mentioned above) based on time of year and location.
-Progress pics of your plant over time.
-Reminders to repot plants based on average growth rate for the type of plant or on average rate of soil declination.
-Reminders to trim your plants (if required) so they don’t get wild with growth.
-Notification of times when your plant is in season throughout the year. For example, “Your strawberry will go out of season in 2 weeks, make sure to pluck them before they go bad!”
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for the feedback! Very much appreciated! I definitely have plenty of features in mind, some of which you have mentioned. Hopefully if all goes well I'll add all these features and more in the future. Thanks for the support!
Good, but could add a few things
Enjoying this app so far. The reminders actually go off, unlike my other app. Few things that would help:
- facts about different plants (names, light requirements, watering suggestions)...I currently have another app just for that. Would love it all in one place
- a photo album to document progress. I was I could take multiple pictures and save them with each plant to see growth, changes in the leaves, etc.
- Judah Guttmann
- 29.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Judah Guttmann
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Plants $3.99
- 3 Additional Plants $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.