From hugs and high-fives to stickers and Snickers, there are many ways to encourage potty training. With the new POTTY TIME app, you have new ways to celebrate your child’s potty training success:
Get a call from Rachel
Read a book together
Watch a video together
New sticker chart to make potty time fun!
Ratings and Reviews
Worked for us (overlook the bugs!)
This is great for a free app! My 2.5 year old loved watching the videos, reading the free "books", calling the "Rachel" character when she's successful and choosing a "sticker" for her chart. Now after almost two weeks she has weaned down to only needing to call Rachel and choose a sticker. It is nice for me to let the Rachel character be really excited when I was feeling discouraged or tired of sitting in the bathroom for three days. There are lots of paid parts we didn't pay for. I stopped calling Rachel for an accident (I thought it was almost too positive and she got confused that an accident was really a bad thing but it's there if you want to use it). There were lots of times it would crash, or sometimes Rachel's phone call wouldn't quite work but it still was really useful and helpful for free. :). IF THE SOUND DOESNT WORK IT IS BECAUSE THE LITTLE SOUND BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE MAIN PAGE HAS BEEN PRESSED!!
LOVE this app!!
This app is so excellent and a great compliment to the whole Potty Time product. The app's most favorite feature in my house is the "Call Rachel" feature, where my child listens to Rachel's (prerecorded) messages telling him he is a "shining star" when he did a great job, or (my favorite) her gentle reassurances to "listen to your body" when my child calls her to report an accident. My son talks back as if it is a live call, and that never gets old! There are so many other great features, too. We love the built in sticker chart--so rewarding! We have downloaded about three videos so far, but the variety is terrific and we plan to collect them all. This app is perfect for our potty training plan. We even loaned the preschool my iTouch so that they could continue using the motivating rewards at school in the hopes of getting our son out of pull ups!! We love love love this app!!!
Jen, Stamford, CT
Great free app
I downloaded every free app I could find about potty training and this is definitely on the top of my list...
-My favorite part is the fake phone call to Rachel. Even if it's an accident call my lo (19months) get excited but then says sorry to me.
- The e-books are great. I like the potty story line to help her understand. We always read a book on while on the potty so it's great when we are out and I don't have any books with me.
-videos are fun great sorry line very age appropriate I love that they do so sign language with it as well.
- The progress chart is nice, I just wish it could be more detailed so I can look back and see how many days she gone without and accident and little stuff. Sometimes Ya get what Ya pay for and this was free so I had little expectation that they excited. I just wish there was a little more.
- The game is way over my lo head and there is only one but I wasn't really looking for games.
- one thing I really don't like is the list of books and videos Ya can buy are so easy for my lo to click on so I really gotta watch her when she goes from one to the next.
- Two Little Hands Productions
- 100.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Two Little Hands
- In-App Purchases
- Sticker Pack 1 $0.99
- My Body is Amazing $0.99
- Potty Dance $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.