Power Financial Credit Union’s Mobile App makes it easy for you to bank on the go.
Register and do your banking right from your iPhone and iPad!
You can manage your accounts, pay bills, purchase rewards, find ATMs and more!
Bank with confidence – Power Financial Credit Union’s Mobile App allows you to manage accounts from your mobile device...anytime, anywhere.
Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your iPhone and iPad.
It’s fast, secure and free. With Power Financial Credit Union Mobile, you can:
• Deposit checks with your phone
• View estatements including check images
• Log in with TouchID instead of your username and password
• View your balance using quick balance without logging in
• View your balances using the balance widget on the notifications screen
• Access your accounts with Apple Smartwatch on supported devices
• Check available balances & transaction history
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Power Financial Credit Union accounts
• Find the nearest Power Financial Credit Union branches and ATMs
To use Power Financial Credit Union Mobile, you must be a Power Financial Credit Union member.
- Enhancement to recurring transfer flow
- Badge display for new navigation
- Improved app logout behavior
- General maintenance and defect fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Savings account interest
I have been a member of power financial for about 25 years. I am very happy with their customer service and all their banking options. In the changing world we live in I would like them to offer a high-yield savings account, many other banking institutions are doing so. So I will be soon moving my money out of power financial into one of those institutions.
Better app's than another Credit Union
I recently open Hreat Apps an account with pfcu, this bill payer app's is better than other banking I use. Interface is user friendly. I am only missing mobile alerts!
Good but needs to evolve
The app does the basics & essentials you’d need & expect from a banking app: check your balance, deposit checks, transfer within your accounts, etc...not saying there is anything wrong with these features & have never experienced a problem but I have used other banking apps & when you compare PFCU app to others, it’s basic.
A few things I would like to see:
- Zelle (Its too big not to associate with. I know this is a bank issue but might as well put it here)
- Not have to be redirected to another site to view PFCU credit card statements.
- A better layout
So again the app is good, no major downfalls but can be better when comparing to other major bank apps.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Power Financial Credit Union
- 35 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.