The Power Grid Companion makes playing your favorite board game easier by freeing up table space from the rule books as well as simplifying setup.
1) Random selection of which map to play on (Weighted so you are more likely to play maps you have not played as often)
2) A silhouette of each map so you don't have to memorize the hard to remember maps
3) Random selection of the areas to play with so you don't have to spend time voting on it, and you have greater variety
4) Random starting turn order to get started quickly
5) A description of rule changes for the particular map
6) Finally, a by player number screen of the supply replenish rates
My goal is that fans can get started quickly and enjoy even more time playing Power Grid!
Fix for the count in the maps menu not updating in landscape mode on the iPad.
The text for map sections and player order is now black with the shade to the right. It was pointed out that the way I built it was not friendly to the color blind.
Add and Remove Maps using Move(Edit) Functionality to make the functionality more discoverable.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does what it says. Makes playing the game a little bit easier.
Would be great if there was another cheat sheet that says number of players how many power plants to remove and when step 2 starts. And number of areas to select.
Thanks again for making this helpful app
Will the app be updated to reflect the new South Africa and Middle East Maps?
Simple interface - maybe too simple
Simple interface and app, seems to do what you need it to. But I can’t seem to figure out how to add maps that I own to the list of owned maps.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.