Power JSON Editor is a powerful JSON editor for developers. By Power JSON Editor, developers can easily import JSON data from web, or import plist data as JSON, and also can export JSON to plist file. With support of Plug-in, Power JSON Editor is also easily to extend its functions, currently supports rendering JSON data with Jade template.
√ iCloud support
* Save and open JSON documents in iCloud
√ Multiple Editor Panel
* Raw JSON text editor
* JSON node editor
* JSON node tree editor
* Toggle editor panel easily
√ Powerful Node Edit
* Error message of parsing JSON, useful to debug invalid JSON
* One-click beautifying JSON text
* Convert node data type between string, number, boolean and null
* Duplicate, cut, copy and paste JSON node
* Adjust node's parent easily with Command + ] or Command + [
* Wrap JSON node to object or array
* Drag and drop JSON data between documents or other editors
√ Powerful Node Search
* Search nodes' key and value
* Search with JSONPath expression
* For JSONPath support, see JSONPath Support section in http://tickplant.com/powerjsoneditor/
* Use "$.store.book[?(price < 10)]" for searching books which price less than 10
* For JSONPath grammar, visit http://goessner.net/articles/JsonPath/
* Only shows matched nodes
√ Plug-in Supports
* QuickLook plugin
- Preview JSON with pretty format in Finder
* Plist format convert plugin
- View and Edit plist file with Power JSON Editor
* JSON Render plugin
- Render JSON with Jade template and export HTML
* Local Web Server plugin
- Use Power JSON Editor as an API Server
* Not Well-formed JSON Parse plugin
* MongoDB Extendend JSON normalize plugin
* More Plug-ins in developing
√ Import & Export
* Import JSON data from web
* Import Plist file as JSON
* Export JSON to plist file
√ JSON Render Plug-in
* Render JSON as html with Jade template
* JSON document in jade local variable is "data", for example:
- each item in data
Any questions or suggestions please don't hesitate to send an email to email@example.com, your advice is important to us :)
- Support Dark Mode
Ratings and Reviews
Great app…for small files.
This app is critical to my business, and I am very glad I purchased it. However it appears the app is not optimized for multiple cores, if I 20-40mb JSON file, it takes minutes to do any operation, even on an iMac Pro.
I would really love if the developer improves multiple core and single core performance and would easily update this to 5 stars.
Solid reliable performant tool for editing JSON data
I’ve been using this tool for more than a few years. It’s always been reliable and performant and simply gets better with each update. Autosaving to iCloud is great!
2019 Update: I realised that this is one of the ten core apps that I rely on every week. THanks you again!
Great app,but this app does not work well for large JSON files and gets the OSX circle of death for JSON files over 1MB.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.