Power Music puts you in control of your music on your iPad.
Manage and display your sheet music and chord sheets with ease. The Power Music app allows you to perform without paper.
Simply add your sheet music and chord sheets to the Power Music app and start performing. Find your music by title, author, or category and set up playlists with ease. Flip through songs and turn pages with a simple tap on the screen, or use a Bluetooth foot pedal such as the AirTurn or PageFlip Firefly. Transpose chord sheets instantly.
Import sheet music from PDF files or your iPad camera, then edit pages with a tap. Add chord sheets from text or ChordPro files, or type naturally, without any cumbersome "tagging", and the chords are detected automatically.
Power Music will even detect the key of your chord sheets and add page breaks for easier display.
Export and share your music using .pmsong files that contain the sheet music, chord sheet, and all metadata for a song.
Full integration with Power Music Professional and Essentials on Windows, and Power Music Mac on macOS, using Power Music Box, allows you to quickly transfer songs and playlists between devices.
• Simple, easy to use, song editor.*
• Intelligent chord detection without the need for tagging.
• Import songs from pmsong, PDF, ChordPro, OnSong, or text files.
• Export pmsong files to share with others.*
• Print or export PDF files of songs.*
• Easy selection of songs by title, author or category.
• Landscape display for two pages side-by-side.
• Create and edit playlists for live performance.
• Transfer songs and playlists between devices and your PC/Mac through Power Music Box.
• Integration with WorshipReady.com allowing users to download chord sheets.
• Display annotations created in Power Music Professional.*
• Turn pages effortlessly - foot pedal compatible.
• Transpose chord sheets with one tap.
• Link audio from your Music library - intelligent suggestions of matching songs.
• Synchronise page turning between devices for group performance.
• Add performance notes.
* Some features require a one-off in-app-purchase to unlock.
* Fix crash when a chord sheet contains text adjacent to a page break
* Fixed a bug where certain chords (eg Gm7+4) were not recognised
* Updated screenshots
* Fixed modification dates shown in Power Music Box not updating when editing a song
* Fixed an issue with checking the in-app-purchase status when offline
* Allow use of diminished, augmented, half-diminished, and major-7th symbols in chords sheets, e.g. C° CØ C+ CΔ
* Fixed a crash when saving songs that are transposed in a playlist
* Fixed a crash when uploading songs to Power Music Box
* Pasting ChordPro chord sheets into the editor will automatically parse and convert into chords-over-text
* The song editor has been rewritten to improve performance and stability
* Synchronised page turning on iOS 14 or later - you will now need to approve Power Music to find devices on your local network
* Fixed some issues with transposing and the wrong key being displayed
* Menu button disappearing on iPhone when larger font sizes are used
* Tapping spacebar twice was entering a period in the chord sheet editor
* WeAreWorship integration - you can now browse the WeAreWorship website using the built-in browser and import chord sheets with one tap
* Added setting to invert the colours of sheet music
* Updated the song info display to a new-look and included list of authors
* Fixed the idle timer not being disabled properly causing the screen to turn off
* Fixed an issue with using Bluetooth pedals on iOS 15
* Export and import Power Music Song (.pmsong) files for easy sharing of music with others.
* Fixed issue with audio picker not displaying for selecting an audio track.
* Fixed song title not showing in dark mode.
* Fixed some iOS 15 compatibility issues.
* The ability to redeem songbook vouchers has been removed from Power Music App. You can still redeem a voucher in Power Music for Windows or macOS.
This release makes Power Music App available for devices running iOS 13 and later.
Thanks for using Power Music! If you enjoy using Power Music, please remember to leave us a review. If you have any issues then contact us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
A little glitchy but worth the effort.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review! Sorry to hear that you’re experiencing some glitches. Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form in-app and we can try to resolve any issues you are seeing.
Love Power Music
Thank you for making my life easier!
This app is very easy to use. I just wish it had markup capabilities.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Power Music Software Ltd
- 13.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Power Music Software Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all features $16.99