The Original number-match game that Topped the Chart in Canada & UK!
TO PLAY: Slide same numbers together to add them. New numbers then drop down to fill the board. Play until no more moves. YOUR GOAL: Get highest score possible!
Learn in seconds, hooked in minutes. However, it will take months if not longer to master it. This is the game that will keep your brain sharp and spinning for a lifetime!
If you enjoyed challenging puzzle games, you will love this game and see how it's strategic, addictive and challenging!
Play and Play Again to achieve personal best and compete on GameCenter Leaderboard! Want to have fun later on? Your progress is saved automatically!
HOW TO PLAY & MASTER POWER OF 2!
- Slide two identical numbers together to add them up.
- A new, random number then drops down to keep the board filled
- Play till there is no more moves
- Create larger numbers to earn more score and coins
- Coins can be used to activate power ups!
- It's a simple game that takes time to master. While a beginner's game could end in minutes, a master's game could last hours or days! You don't have to finish it in one sitting, since your progress are always saved as you play!
- To master the game, you may have to even think 10 steps ahead. Kind of like a chess game, for one person.
- With a perfect strategy, you will earn enough coins for your spending needs. In-App Purchases are available and completely optional.
- Challenge yourself and others on Gamecenter Leaderboard. This is a game that measures your brain power, and improves it as you play.
"Power of 2!" is brought to you by veteran puzzle game development team Thinkcube Inc.
Like us on facebook:
Try our other puzzle games like "Hexic Link", "Slide & Roll", "Glow Free", "Blockbuster" and more!
Love our game? Share it with your friends!
Comments? Feedback is always welcome!
- New Support for Higher Scores
- Fully Compatible with iOS11
- Game Optimization
- Brand New Icon!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I read a lot of complaints and wanted to say how much I enjoy this game... it’s free folks, so either deal with the ads or pay a couple bucks and remove them (support the developers at the same time) very simple, just like this game - perfect night time wind down the brain and zone out kinda fun!
5 star game 2 star app
I gave it some time and just tried to play again, hoping that it wasn't as bad as I remembered. It is WORSE!! I miss this game so much but I simply cannot deal with the ridiculous animation. It is pointless and with the number of complaints in the reviews and still no changes made, I am reducing the rating and deleting this P.O.S. app! I wish zero stars were an option!!
I was mildly obsessed with this game prior to the latest update. Simple but addictive. I could play for hours! Now it's AWFUL!!! The animation is terrible, distracting and makes me feel like I've moved tiles I wasn't intending to move.
And DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE ADS!!! I expect ads on free games and I don't mind them when placed appropriately. At the beginning or end of a game or when you choose to shuffle or remove a tile... All OK. NOW, ads pop up when I'm trying to play and if I've got several moves planned and start swiping, I end up clicking the obnoxious ads. Not cool!!
Give me back my favorite game please.
I would like to not have to play in airplane mode :(
Not only do the ads pop up when you are in the middle of a move, but they keep talking even when you return to playing the game...many times talking up until the next ad......spooky to hear a voice talking away while you are playing. This used to be one of my three favorites, but now I rarely play it and when I do, immediately realize why I don’t play it anymore.
I would not recommend wasting space to download this game until they do something about the way the ads come up and stay up.
- ThinkCube Inc.
- 10.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Thinkcube Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Get 12000 Coins $9.99
- Get 1200 Coins $1.99
- Get 500 Coins $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.