Win more sales and grow your client relationships using the Power Questions App. Based on the international bestseller Power Questions, it instantly gives you an array of engaging questions to use in every important meeting.
Users love the access to over 500 questions for 43 different challenges, as well as the practical videos by App creator and bestselling author Andrew Sobel, the leading authority on building trusted professional relationships.
The right questions can dramatically shift the conversation, open up new solutions, draw the other person out, and create a breakthrough in your relationship. They will help you build your clients for life, demonstrate your expertise without lecturing, and impress others with your wisdom and thoughtfulness.
- Over 500 Power Questions for 43 different challenges, such as meeting a new prospect, building your credibility during the sale, understanding a client's key issues, connecting personally with clients, talking with c-suite executives, dealing with discount demands, managing your boss, improving internal meetings, and many others.
- Additional strategy tips for major areas such as creating instant rapport, winning the sale, building clients for life, leading more effectively, evaluating proposals, coaching, and so on.
- 25 short, custom videos on questioning techniques by Power Questions author and App creator Andrew Sobel
- “Share my Story” feature allows you to share a story about how you’ve used Power Questions, and read ones submitted by others.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Invaluable pocket guide for all aspects of relationship-building
I’m a long-time fan of Andrew Sobel’s books, so I was pleased to see his book Power Questions had been adapted to an app. The questions are organized by topic, so the content is easily navigable. My favorite aspects of the Power Questions app are the videos. Sobel brings to life a few key themes in each brief video. He’s really engaging! The questions he poses have aided me in my field (academia), where work and socialization often overlap and networking is king. I’m planning to use his “breaking the ice” questions at an upcoming conference to make connections.
The Perfect Companion
I have been a student of Andrew Sobel’s work for years, and Power Questions is among his most important work. This app is the perfect addition to your toolkit. I have carried a laminated copy of his questions in my bag for years and now it will be resident on my phone for every situation. We will be sharing this throughout our company as an immediate reinforcement and valuable asset in our daily Trusted Partner relationship efforts.
Great app for making my business better!
Lots of high-quality, helpful content. Very easy to navigate. Has great questions for almost any type of meeting with a prospect or client, and also for other scenarios like coaching and leading. Short videos are well produced. Professional help in a clean app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ANDREW SOBEL ADVISORS, INC
- 28.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Andrew Sobel Advisors, Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.