Fitbit + Apple Health + Free Sync = Happiness
- Sync all your Fitbit data to Apple Health, for Free
- Sync Heart Rate data
- Auto Sync data for you
- **Note** Fitbit provides access to daily data only; we're working with Fitbit to support intraday syncing
- **In App Purchase** is required for Auto Sync
We believe that your Fitbit data belongs to you, and syncing your own data to Apple Health should be Free. So we created Power Sync.
Data types supported:
- Heart Rate
- Walking + Running Distance
- Flights Climbed
- Body Fat Percentage
- Body Mass Index
- Sleep Analysis (in bed and asleep time)
- Dietary Calories
- Fitbit provides access to daily data only; we're working with Fitbit to support intraday syncing
- Since we don't have intraday data as of now, we're syncing all the data to 12:00 in a day
• You can subscribe for Premium Auto Sync inside the app; subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
• Alternatively a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of current period.
• Your account will be charged according to your plan for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings at any time after purchase:
- Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
We take the security of our customers very seriously.
Read our Terms of Service at:
- Vicons Design from the Noun Project
iOS 13 optimization
Ratings and Reviews
Works Great But...
I really do love the app, however, it sure would be nice if two things were fixed. The most irritating is every few days I go to synchronize and it hangs up. It won’t work again until I uninstall and reinstall again. It’s irritating to have to do that a few times every week. Of course I have to change the settings on all my other health apps so they get the right info from the right apps again. I don’t know if it has to do with it but I believe every time it hangs is one of the times I get the message saying “purchases restored” which I probably get at least once per day. The second thing is simply that the automatic sync doesn’t appear to work. It’s ran automatically once in about a month. Maybe it’s connected to the first problem.
DEVELOPER BLACKMAILING USERS FOR 5 STAR RATINGS
The app was just updated on 5/5/18 stating it was for “BUG FIXES”. After installing the update for the app, I opened it up the on 5/7/18 for the first time since the update and the app is locked out of syncing any data and telling me that “IF I WANT TO CONTINUE USING THEIR FREE APP I MUST GIVE THEM A 5 STAR RATING.” There is a paid version for $1.99 and that is supposed to sync your data automatically where the free version is a manual process of opening this app and clicking a button to retrieve the info and push the data to Health. It’s one thing to say that if you would like to continue using our free app to please give us a review/rate in the App Store, but to insist it’s a 5 Star Rating is completely unethical because it will severely skew the actual rating of their app. Maybe I am happy with it and would have given it 4 stars or 3 stars because it had a glitch here or there. Well, now the true rating is off because of this. Shame on them for thinking it’s ok forcing users to give 5 Star Ratings for continued use.
I Only use this to Sync my Sleep
I am only reviewing this after the coercion perpetrated by the developers. When I saw that I could not use the app again until I gave it an exaggerated review, I nearly deleted the app to search for a new one that does the same thing. I opted to overstate my review because it is a good app for syncing the information I want.
My Kate Spade hybrid watch syncs steps to Apple Health but not sleep. This app allows the sleep data from my Fitbit flex 2 device to sync to Apple Health. Any extra naps taken won’t sync but that’s Fitbit’s fault. Hopefully Fitbit will allow complete syncing with Apple Health.
I use the large band with my flex 2 so that I may attach it to my ankle when I use a stationary bike or elliptical with no arm movements, since the smart watch won’t fit around my ankle.
- Touchberry Inc
- 22.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Touchberry Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Auto Sync to Health App $1.99
- Auto Sync for Entire Life $9.99
- Auto Sync for A Month $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.