Fitbit + Apple Health + Free Sync = Happiness
- Sync all your Fitbit data to Apple Health, for Free
- Sync Heart Rate data
- Auto Sync data for you
- Support all Fitbit device types (including users who doesn't have a hardware and relies solely on Fitbit app)
- Switch between multiple Fitbit accounts
- Support Dark Mode in iOS 13
- **Note** Fitbit provides access to daily data only; we're working with Fitbit to support intraday syncing
- **In App Purchase** is required for Auto Sync
We believe that your Fitbit data belongs to you, and syncing your own data to Apple Health should be Free. So we created Power Sync.
Data types supported:
- Heart Rate
- Walking + Running Distance
- Flights Climbed
- Body Fat Percentage
- Body Mass Index
- Sleep Analysis (in bed and asleep time)
- Dietary Calories
- Fitbit provides access to daily data only; we're working with Fitbit to support intraday syncing
- Since we don't have intraday data as of now, we're syncing all the data to 12:00 in a day
• You can subscribe for Premium Auto Sync inside the app; subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
• Alternatively a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of current period.
• Your account will be charged according to your plan for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings at any time after purchase:
- Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
We take the security of our customers very seriously.
Read our Terms of Service at:
- Vicons Design from the Noun Project
Seamlessly sync Fitbit data to Apple Health:
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Works Great But...
I really do love the app, however, it sure would be nice if two things were fixed. The most irritating is every few days I go to synchronize and it hangs up. It won’t work again until I uninstall and reinstall again. It’s irritating to have to do that a few times every week. Of course I have to change the settings on all my other health apps so they get the right info from the right apps again. I don’t know if it has to do with it but I believe every time it hangs is one of the times I get the message saying “purchases restored” which I probably get at least once per day. The second thing is simply that the automatic sync doesn’t appear to work. It’s ran automatically once in about a month. Maybe it’s connected to the first problem.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for the feedbacks! We fixed a few bugs around syncing especially with latest Fitbit devices + auto sync; also we added a logout option in the app. Please try the latest version and let us know if the issue has been resolved for you. Thanks!
It has potential but needs better cooperation with Fitbit to work as advertised.
The reason I purchased this app, like many others who have tried it, was because I was hoping that this would be the answer to my problem of organizing all of my health data in one place. While it does bring in some data, Fitbit’s own data share policies are more of a hindrance to this app’s potential than the app itself. Fitbit has gathered multiple data points but only allows an average to be shared and added to Apple Health data. If the developers and Fitbit could continue to work out their issues, I believe that this app has great potential. As a Fitbit owner, the data is mine. Fitbit collects it because I bought their product. How I choose to use my data is my business. So long as I grant permission to a 3rd party such as this app developer, then I should be allowed to share that data.
Until there is better cooperation between this developer and Fitbit, you should know this is not the answer you are looking for to solve your Apple Health data management issue.
Used to Work Better
While in general, the app does what it is supposed to - the most recent updates can only be described as irritating. I realize that the developer wants customers to buy a subscription, but if they are going to offer a free version there should be a way to opt out. I’ve been using the free version for over two years and starting recently it is nearly impossible to opt out. EVERY TIME I attempt to sync, the prefilled “upgrade to subscription” screen comes up. That’s ok - but it is nearly impossible to X out of the screen to get back to the sync screen. Most days I’ve had to kill the app once or twice and start over. Yesterday, I was trying to do just that however ended up approving the already prefilled one year purchase ... and then there was no going back. I now have a one year subscription that I would NEVER have purchased. I would either have tried the subscription out for only one month at a much lesser cost or purchased a lifetime subscription for only two dollars more. Ugh!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! We'll fix this bug, please stay tuned.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Touchberry Inc
- 47.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Touchberry Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Auto Sync for A Month $1.99
- Auto Sync for Entire Life $9.99
- Auto Sync to Health App $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.