The application has been developed and driven by PowerThesaurus.org (popular online thesaurus).
20 million synonyms and antonyms.
* Lighting fast, convenient and comprehensive
* Easy-to-follow look & feel - with powerful assisting tools
* Real-time data
* Quick search - with auto-correction
* Filter synonyms and antonyms - by parts of speech or topics
* Flexible sorting - by rating, alphabetically, number of syllables or length
* Visitors rate suggested words with handy voting, helping other writers to find the best term
* Crowdsourced, meaning it has been built by a community of writers for writers
Power Thesaurus is a constantly growing and improving synonym finder with the collective power of its users and editorial team!
* Minor changes
* Added Split View Multitasking support for iPad Pro
Ratings and Reviews
Smoke em’ if you got em’.
I’ve utilized this app for about 2 years. The app helps me with my writing. Thank you. But lately, June 2019, these stupid anti smoking ads keep popping up. I understand the need for ads, and past ads placed somewhere on the scroll are acceptable. But these pop up anti smoking ads are awful. In protest I will encourage every kid I see to smoke. I may even bring back candy cigarettes for the wee tykes. If you cease the stupid anti smoking ads, I’ll reconsider my pro smoking campaign for the youths. Deal?
Best Thesaurus I've Seen
Considering how many English courses I've been taking, I'm always trying to perfect my sentence structure and use the perfect word. This site (and app) helps find not just tons of synonyms and antonyms, but those words and phrases that are similar. So when the word you're looking for is not even at the tip of your tongue, just type in any word somewhat similar; you'll find that word you're looking for and better choices as well.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your valuable feedback! We are glad to be useful!
No ads + super fast
I like this app because there's no pop up ads or distracting elements like the dictionary app. I use the thesaurus a lot and find this app useful and easy to navigate. The only thing about it is that the words that are similar to the word you're looking up is voted on, so it's up to users to determine what a good replacement for that word is. Luckily, that doesn't bother me much at all. Overall, I like the app!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your valuable feedback and 5-star rating for the app!
- Alexander RADYUSHIN
- 4.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Radyushin & Co
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.