The PowerDrive app is designed to work with Lightning flash drive, card reader and hard drive, the world’s leading external storage for iOS devices, certified MFi by Apple.
Simply plug your Lightning flash drive, card reader, Power Drive into your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, the app goes to work.
Automatically back up Photos and Videos, Calendar and Contacts.
- PowerDrive utilizes incremental backup, so after the first time you back everything up, it will only back up the newly shot photos and videos. 10 copies of Contacts and Calendar are kept for recovery if you lost some data.
Restoring your important data with one tap
-Backed up items can be restored to a new iPhone or iPad quickly from devices. With just one tap, your photos, calendar and contacts are all in place.
Shoot HD videos, take photos and save to external drive instantly.
- So long your device has space, you can shoot videos as long as you want until the device is full.
Share photos and videos to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Wechat directly from PowerDrive devices.
- Choose any of your photos or videos and share to social media you like. You don’t need to copy to iPhone/iPad and then open the apps to share.
Browse photos on the external drive like they’re on a local drive.
- PowerDrive automatically adjusts the size and thumbnail to fit different devices so your images always look great.
Watch 4K Movie with no latency
-PowerDrive supports playing multiple formats movies including 3GP，AVI，FLV，TS，RMVB，MKV，MPG，VOB，ASF，F4V，DV，MPEG，RM, MP4，MOV，M4V. Even SWF, AMV, MTV, TRP, MTS videos can be played instantly from your PowerDrive devices by simply renaming the affix. Subtitle and audio track can be selected while watching.
Manage files easily between Mac, PC, iOS and iPadOS devices.
- PowerDrive accessories are compatible with PC, Mac, iOS and iPadOS devices.. Transferring your files from PC/Mac to your iPhone/iPad is now a piece of cake via USB.
Follow us on
Update new firmware for C608 series.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great transfer quality but app keeps crashing
I’m a photographer and I use this to load pictures onto my iPad, very handy don’t know what I’d do without it. Only the app crashes quite frequently, often while downloading and processing content which is quite inconvenient when you spend 5+ mins waiting one the pictures you need to load only for it to crash during the download, please fix this bug I’m dying here.
IOS 10?? Instructions??
Not sure if this app works with IOS 10 as good as it should. Sometimes crashes, but still pretty good. As for instructions, it comes with a sheet that says plug it in and download the PowerDrive app. Then you're on your own. Good luck! Also, would be nice if you could delete pictures off the SD card, but not allowed.
I am plugging my Delkin Devices device into the app, and it’s not even reading the card. It’s been connecting (after 3 tries) pretty constantly but now it’s not even working after 20 tries. The app also crashes way too much when saving photos, which is frustrating because you have to go back and save them again just for it to crash again. There has never been an experience with this app where everything went right. Good idea of an app though.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Xinker Technology Co.,Ltd
- 46 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © XINKER
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.