Built for convenient access to real-time student information like grades, assignments, and attendance, the PowerSchool Mobile App provides enhanced functionality for parents, guardians, and students.
• Get easy access to the most important student data with an updated user interface, dashboard, and improved app structure
• Use new dashboard widgets for quick access to important information including: GPA, Class Overview, Assignments Due, Assignments Graded, Attendance, School Bulletins, Meal Balance, and Fees
• Customize the dashboard by reordering or hiding widgets to prioritize the information that is most important to you
• Access class information and grades across terms and drill-down to detailed views of class assignments, attendance, and standards
• View class assignments for the week or month in a new calendar view, and drill-down to assignment details
• Manage push and email notifications, student profiles, access school information, and more
PowerSchool is the leading K-12 education technology provider of solutions that improve the education experience for 100 million students, teachers, and parents in over 70 countries around the world.
To access the PowerSchool Mobile App, your school district must be using the PowerSchool Student Information System. If you are not sure what SIS your school is using, contact your school or district.
• Requires iOS version 10.0 or higher
• Access to PowerSchool is controlled by school administration
• Requires a wireless connection or mobile data plan
• Users must consent to receive push notifications when connecting to servers outside of the United States
• Meal Balance totals are only available if your school uses the PowerLunch meal management feature in the PowerSchool SIS
· New enhanced analytics that provides the PowerSchool Mobile Team better tracking of user sync issues
· Resolved an authentication issue that may prevent users from logging in if their district uses SAML authentication
· Resolved a crash that could happen when navigating between the Dashboard and a Class
· Resolved an issue that may display a score of zero for ungraded assignments
· Resolved an authentication issue that may prevent Unified Classroom customers from logging in if they are located outside of the United States
· Resolved an issue that may display misaligned push notification labels on iPads
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love it get it you want it you need it
I love this app my grades are even better than they are before or is it just because I’m amazing is my I don’t know but this app is amazing I just take me a new one to two seconds to update your grades but otherwise it’s a very good app and you can see your GPA and like if you have missing assignments late assignments or anything like that or how to get your grade up I think this app is a very good another reason is because because it has like this like keto friendly type of style so kids don’t get confused or frustrated I actually have fun checking their grades and what else I like about it is they have like have announcements so I know if schools canceled or if there’s new activities or any clubs that are canceled so I think this ad is very good and you should very definitely get it it helps me more than any add anything because are used to fail in school before I found this app to help me keep my grade that I was doing amazingNot only was I overage achieving I’m not over age I don’t know why I love that I am sober how many pages each
I’ve just stopped using this.
This app is a EXCELLENT idea, quick access to your grades without dealing with opening your browser, however this app does not work as promised. Honestly i’ve just stopped using it altogether, I hope that this will get an update to fix all its errors but until then it’s just gonna stay in a folder on my phone. Everyone complains about how you must login several times to see your grades but that is the least of my concerns. For me I can’t even access them anymore. I used to login twice and see grades that are very out of date and a GPA that didn’t change with the fluctuations in my grades. Now I cant see anything. Don’t get me wrong, I am able to get notifications when a teacher puts a new grade into the grade book but when I attempt to login to see them I only see the word “Authenticating” and a spinning wheel. Nothing, i’ve waited 30 minutes before and nothing has happened. I’m not sure if that applies to everyone but from peers i’ve talked to they’ve just resorted to signing in through a browser like me. Powerschool please fix your app, we understand that the multiple logins can be for our safety but not being able to access it at all is ridiculous.
Fix Your App
I've been using PowerSchool Mobile for about 2 years now, and ever since I first opened the app, it's had serious issues. For starters, I have to sign in not once, but twice to check my grades. This alone wouldn't be such a large issue if it didn't take nearly a minute for the page to refresh to even allow you to sign in for a second time. I remember at the start of the 3rd quarter of last school year, the app had a massive malfunction, affecting all those attending my school at the time. We were left unable to check our grades for nearly a week. As I am typing this, the app again is experiencing difficulties, as notifications appear to be turned off all across campus. I checked my settings, and nothing seems to be preventing notifications from coming through. I've even talked to my peers about this concern, and it appears to again, be a school-wide issue. The app itself is a great concept, allowing students to check grades on the go. However, with so many issues and new ones popping up every other week, it just seems like little care and effort is put into PowerSchool Mobile.
- PowerSchool Group LLC
- 133.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 PowerSchool Group LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.