PowerSchool Mobile 4+
PowerSchool Group LLC
Built for convenient access to real-time student information like grades, assignments, and attendance, the PowerSchool Mobile App provides enhanced functionality for parents, guardians, and students.
• Get easy access to the most important student data with an updated user interface, dashboard, and improved app structure
• Use new dashboard widgets for quick access to important information including: GPA, Class Overview, Assignments Due, Assignments Graded, Attendance, School Bulletins, Meal Balance, and Fees
• Customize the dashboard by reordering or hiding widgets to prioritize the information that is most important to you
• Access class information and grades across terms and drill-down to detailed views of class assignments, attendance, and standards
• View class assignments for the week or month in a new calendar view, and drill-down to assignment details
• Manage push and email notifications, student profiles, access school information, and more
PowerSchool is the leading K-12 education technology provider of solutions that improve the education experience for 100 million students, teachers, and parents in over 70 countries around the world.
To access the PowerSchool Mobile App, your school district must be using the PowerSchool Student Information System. If you are not sure what SIS your school is using, contact your school or district.
• Requires iOS version 10.0 or higher
• Access to PowerSchool is controlled by school administration
• Requires a wireless connection or mobile data plan
• Users must consent to receive push notifications when connecting to servers outside of the United States
• Meal Balance totals are only available if your school uses the PowerLunch meal management feature in the PowerSchool SIS
PowerSchool Mobile version 22.12.0 is now available for download.
An application update alert is triggered if the device is on or below the latest PowerSchool Mobile version available at App Store.
An alert text has been updated for problem syncing errors to improve the user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app if teachers would use it!!!
This is a great app but not all teachers use it daily to update grades on assignments Idea San Benito Texas 4th grade teachers don't use because they try to cheat the system (giving students till the last day of a quarter day to submit assignments) on the students that aren't turning in assignments on time and are not on the virtual meetings on time/don't attend which it's like let's hurt the students that are doing their part on attending the meetings and submitting assignments for the students that don't. I've addressed this with the assistant principal and the lame excuses they now are going with changes of submitting grades well when a student attends day-to-day in-person us parents see our child's daily progress same goes with PowerSchool app it allows us, parents, to see our child's daily virtual progress which helps us to see how our child is doing in a daily basis and if we need to intervene and help in an area. I don't believe Idea Public School's head administration invested in this app to misuse taxpayers' money in which teachers/principals are not using the app entirely.
Helpful, but can be annoying at times
As a student, my school and grades RUN on PowerSchool, so it’s helpful to always have the app on my phone so I can check my grades anytime. Personally, I think there’s nothing spectacular about this app that gets it 5 stars, but is a problem that I find to be very aggravating at times. Mainly, when my grades are updated, I get the notification, but on the app, they are not actually updated, no matter how many times I refresh. I normally have to wait a long time for this to happen, or I just log on to my computer to check my grades (they are updated immediately on there). I would also recommend that instead of notifying us when our letter grade changes, we get notified when the actual percentage changes (e.g. “Your grade is Pre-Calculus H is now 95”). I also wish this app was less glitchy, updated quickly, AND we had access to see our grade history from previous years, as I can only see this on my computer as of now. Plus, it would be great if our GPA, shown on the home screen also updated with our grades for that quarter/trimester/semester, and not keep showing the GPA from the LAST term. Other than that, I do appreciate the convenience of checking my grades and attendance on my phone, but this app has a LONG way to go.
My all Lordy cats
The power school has given me pain, suffering, anger, I have even thrown my phone from rage. So, that’s the reason it’s a 5 star, pain suffering and anger, it gives me strength, and it gives me the motivation to do my homework in class, and still do decent at it. I have been gives grades I love, and grades I hate, they have all given me strength to watch TV and call my friends and sleep,at it be so that I never care for doing my schoolwork, I care more about feeding my cats then I do using the bathroom, I have even only gone to the bathroom at school, to finish my area, that at witch I pray to my all Lordy cats, of names they are Alberto,Zari, And Cutie pie.I’m conclusion power school has distracted me and I have been praying to my cats for 24 hours now, I’m almost done with my prayers, so, I must be off to feed my all Lordy cats, now, good bye, they are summoning me to the land of cat heaven to feed them, and pet them. Goodbye.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PowerSchool Group LLC
- 119 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 PowerSchool Group LLC