Built for convenient access to real-time student information like grades, assignments, and attendance, the PowerSchool Mobile App provides enhanced functionality for parents, guardians, and students.
• Get easy access to the most important student data with an updated user interface, dashboard, and improved app structure
• Use new dashboard widgets for quick access to important information including: GPA, Class Overview, Assignments Due, Assignments Graded, Attendance, School Bulletins, Meal Balance, and Fees
• Customize the dashboard by reordering or hiding widgets to prioritize the information that is most important to you
• Access class information and grades across terms and drill-down to detailed views of class assignments, attendance, and standards
• View class assignments for the week or month in a new calendar view, and drill-down to assignment details
• Manage push and email notifications, student profiles, access school information, and more
PowerSchool is the leading K-12 education technology provider of solutions that improve the education experience for 100 million students, teachers, and parents in over 70 countries around the world.
To access the PowerSchool Mobile App, your school district must be using the PowerSchool Student Information System. If you are not sure what SIS your school is using, contact your school or district.
• Requires iOS version 10.0 or higher
• Access to PowerSchool is controlled by school administration
• Requires a wireless connection or mobile data plan
• Users must consent to receive push notifications when connecting to servers outside of the United States
• Meal Balance totals are only available if your school uses the PowerLunch meal management feature in the PowerSchool SIS
* Updated analytics to provide the PowerSchool Mobile team with better tracking of user sync issues
* Added a new enhanced design of the Dashboard - tap Edit from the Dashboard to switch between the new and previous Dashboard
* New messaging appears in the Calendar when Assignments and Scores have been disabled by the school district
* Resolved an issue where users were unable to log into the PowerSchool Mobile app if their PowerSchool SIS username contained or had a combination of spaces, apostrophes, or hyphens
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
it does its job...but the new update...🥴
I really liked using the PowerSchool app for school being able to rearrange the way I saw my GPA, recent assignments graded, and overall class scores etc. I also really liked the blue and white theme—as I’ve gone through school I’ve associated certain classes with certain colors and now this new update has chosen random colors for all of my classes. Also another thing is I like my grades to be private and now the letter grade for each class is HUGE! So prying eyes are most likely going to be able to see my grades. And my GPA is super tiny now. Weird. Also another annoying thing about this app is that it doesn’t show how your teachers weigh their grading (if like a class was 70% tests and quizzes & 30% class work) Oh one last thing: you can’t change your little profile photo. It sticks with you school photo (which 9 times out of 10 looks really awful.) You are the only person who sees this picture so why not let us change it to a picture we like better? Like I said the app works great other than the new color theme/update. There are a few things that bother me but it’s still doing it’s job: showing you your grades etc. Hope this helps!!
Helpful, but can be annoying at times
As a student, my school and grades RUN on PowerSchool, so it’s helpful to always have the app on my phone so I can check my grades anytime. Personally, I think there’s nothing spectacular about this app that gets it 5 stars, but is a problem that I find to be very aggravating at times. Mainly, when my grades are updated, I get the notification, but on the app, they are not actually updated, no matter how many times I refresh. I normally have to wait a long time for this to happen, or I just log on to my computer to check my grades (they are updated immediately on there). I would also recommend that instead of notifying us when our letter grade changes, we get notified when the actual percentage changes (e.g. “Your grade is Pre-Calculus H is now 95”). I also wish this app was less glitchy, updated quickly, AND we had access to see our grade history from previous years, as I can only see this on my computer as of now. Plus, it would be great if our GPA, shown on the home screen also updated with our grades for that quarter/trimester/semester, and not keep showing the GPA from the LAST term. Other than that, I do appreciate the convenience of checking my grades and attendance on my phone, but this app has a LONG way to go.
I’ve just stopped using this.
This app is a EXCELLENT idea, quick access to your grades without dealing with opening your browser, however this app does not work as promised. Honestly i’ve just stopped using it altogether, I hope that this will get an update to fix all its errors but until then it’s just gonna stay in a folder on my phone. Everyone complains about how you must login several times to see your grades but that is the least of my concerns. For me I can’t even access them anymore. I used to login twice and see grades that are very out of date and a GPA that didn’t change with the fluctuations in my grades. Now I cant see anything. Don’t get me wrong, I am able to get notifications when a teacher puts a new grade into the grade book but when I attempt to login to see them I only see the word “Authenticating” and a spinning wheel. Nothing, i’ve waited 30 minutes before and nothing has happened. I’m not sure if that applies to everyone but from peers i’ve talked to they’ve just resorted to signing in through a browser like me. Powerschool please fix your app, we understand that the multiple logins can be for our safety but not being able to access it at all is ridiculous.
- PowerSchool Group LLC
- 135 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 PowerSchool Group LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.