Built for convenient access to real-time student information like grades, assignments, and attendance, the PowerSchool Mobile App provides enhanced functionality for parents, guardians, and students.
• Get easy access to the most important student data with an updated user interface, dashboard, and improved app structure
• Use new dashboard widgets for quick access to important information including: GPA, Class Overview, Assignments Due, Assignments Graded, Attendance, School Bulletins, Meal Balance, and Fees
• Customize the dashboard by reordering or hiding widgets to prioritize the information that is most important to you
• Access class information and grades across terms and drill-down to detailed views of class assignments, attendance, and standards
• View class assignments for the week or month in a new calendar view, and drill-down to assignment details
• Manage push and email notifications, student profiles, access school information, and more
PowerSchool is the leading K-12 education technology provider of solutions that improve the education experience for 100 million students, teachers, and parents in over 70 countries around the world.
To access the PowerSchool Mobile App, your school district must be using the PowerSchool Student Information System. If you are not sure what SIS your school is using, contact your school or district.
• Requires iOS version 10.0 or higher
• Access to PowerSchool is controlled by school administration
• Requires a wireless connection or mobile data plan
• Users must consent to receive push notifications when connecting to servers outside of the United States
• Meal Balance totals are only available if your school uses the PowerLunch meal management feature in the PowerSchool SIS
PowerSchool Mobile for iOS version 21.11.0. is now available for download in the Apple Store.
Accessibility was improved.
Various issues are now resolved.
Ratings and Reviews
Too many password updates
In general this is an easy way to keep up on my kids’ grades and any missing/late homework, but my goodness, why do we have to change password multiple times a school year?! Additionally, it seems you have to go to the website to change the password, and cannot do it from the app, which is inconvenient for mobile users. Lastly, please make a notification on the app when you open it telling you your password is expired and to change it in order to see the latest grade reporting! Nothing on the app prompts users to update or that an action is needed, so I blissfully checked my kids stuff for weeks before I realized, hey, nothing has changed on their grades in here. I went to the website, was told to change my password, and boom, there were weeks worth of grade changes I had had no visibility to in the app. Please, developers, update these few small things and it would be a 5 star rating from me. The mobile app is so much more convenient than the website. Thanks!
Helpful, but can be annoying at times
As a student, my school and grades RUN on PowerSchool, so it’s helpful to always have the app on my phone so I can check my grades anytime. Personally, I think there’s nothing spectacular about this app that gets it 5 stars, but is a problem that I find to be very aggravating at times. Mainly, when my grades are updated, I get the notification, but on the app, they are not actually updated, no matter how many times I refresh. I normally have to wait a long time for this to happen, or I just log on to my computer to check my grades (they are updated immediately on there). I would also recommend that instead of notifying us when our letter grade changes, we get notified when the actual percentage changes (e.g. “Your grade is Pre-Calculus H is now 95”). I also wish this app was less glitchy, updated quickly, AND we had access to see our grade history from previous years, as I can only see this on my computer as of now. Plus, it would be great if our GPA, shown on the home screen also updated with our grades for that quarter/trimester/semester, and not keep showing the GPA from the LAST term. Other than that, I do appreciate the convenience of checking my grades and attendance on my phone, but this app has a LONG way to go.
Great app if teachers would use it!!!
This is a great app but not all teachers use it daily to update grades on assignments Idea San Benito Texas 4th grade teachers don't use because they try to cheat the system (giving students till the last day of a quarter day to submit assignments) on the students that aren't turning in assignments on time and are not on the virtual meetings on time/don't attend which it's like let's hurt the students that are doing their part on attending the meetings and submitting assignments for the students that don't. I've addressed this with the assistant principal and the lame excuses they now are going with changes of submitting grades well when a student attends day-to-day in-person us parents see our child's daily progress same goes with PowerSchool app it allows us, parents, to see our child's daily virtual progress which helps us to see how our child is doing in a daily basis and if we need to intervene and help in an area. I don't believe Idea Public School's head administration invested in this app to misuse taxpayers' money in which teachers/principals are not using the app entirely.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PowerSchool Group LLC
- 111.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 PowerSchool Group LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.