PowerScribe Mobile Radiologist enables medical imaging professionals to search radiology specific content to assist with a diagnosis and to securely sign, create, or edit reports and addenda in PowerScribe Reporting using speech while on the go.
* iOS 9.0 or greater.
* Internet access through wireless Local Area Network (LAN) connection or phone service provider is required.
* PowerScribe 360 Reporting v3.5 (or greater), PowerScribe One and Mobile Bridge are required to use this application.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
* Create, edit, search and sign: Provides secure access to create, search, edit and sign reports and addenda from the convenience of your mobile device.
* Notification alerts: Get alerts when a new report is ready for signing.
* Report Signing Queue: Provides authorized users with secure access to the PowerScribe Reporting signature queue allowing secure review, edit and sign off on reports. Also provides the ability to launch Assisted Diagnosis from any term or phrase in the report.
* Reporting Worklists: Provides authorized users with secure access to their worklists. Radiologists can view orders and reports that are present in a worklist that they belong to, and then select a participate record to edit securely edit and sign off from their mobile device.
* Report Creation: Allows authorized users to create new reports for an unreported study from their mobile devices. If a report has already been created and signed off, the user can create an addendum to add to the report.
* Assisted Diagnosis: Gain quick access to radiology-specific reference materials using their voice. Radiologists can look up medical terminology, find similar cases, access the latest medical research, and read top news stories in imaging. Reference examples include: NLM PubMed, MedPix Images, CHORUS, Yottalook, and more.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Auto logout when app goes in background causes constant loss of work
If the app goes into the background, then there is automatic logout with no save. That means that if you’ve been working on a report for 10 minutes and somebody calls you, you are automatically logged out and lose all work. Also, if for any reason you accidentally tap someplace on your iPhone and the app goes into the background, you lose your work. Finally, if you need to switch into another app, for example an image viewing application, and then switch back, you are automatically logged out. All of these scenarios make the application extremely frustrating. If there was no auto logout, the application would be much more useful.
Portrait mode support, please
This app was great on an iPad with a keyboard. Much easier to sign reports with any kind of significant editing necessary. Now it does not work in portrait mode, preventing a physical keyboard use. Please update!
No reports to sign in my queue.
I have version 2.0.33 and reports are not populating in my signoff queue. Very disappointing.
- Nuance Communications
- 22.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2002-2019 Nuance Communications, Inc. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.