The PS Reference app is quick reference for PowerShell Cmdlets and About Topics for iPhone and iPad devices.
- Windows PowerShell 5.0, 4.0, 3.0, and 2.0
- Windows Azure
- Exchange 2016, 2013 and 2010
- SharePoint 2016, 2013 and 2010
- Skype/Lync 2016, 2013 and 2010
- SQL 2016, 2014, and 2012
- System Center 2012
- TFS Power Tools 2015, 2013, and 2012
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7
- Windows Server 2012 R2, 2012, and 2008 R2
- Amazon Web Services
- Cisco IMC PowerTool, UCS Central PowerTool, and UCS Manager PowerTool
- Citrix Apps and Desktop PowerShell SDK
- Dell ActiveRoles Server
- IBM WebSphere MQ
- Sitrion/NewsGator Social Sites
- VMware vSphere PowerCLI
- JAMS Enterprise Job Scheduler
- PowerShell Community Extensions
- iOS 11
- iPhone X
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good reference guide!
Love this app for quick and simple access to many Powershell commands across several different environments!
This is a must have PowerShell reference for any Microsoft Windows Administrator. It would be nice to add a section on how to write scripts for beginners.
Love this app!!
I'm in powershell multiple times a day, before this app I would have to go to Technet for syntax as well as parameters now it's all here on my iPad. I love the examples for how to use the cmdlets! I also love the addition of Exchange & Lync cmdlets! This is every admins must have app!!!
- John Chapman
- 46.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 John Chapman
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.