Presentations viewer for Microsoft PowerPoint presentations (".ppt",".pptx",".pps",".ppsx" ), OpenOffice/LibreOffice presentations (".odp" ) and PDF files.
- (NEW!) automatic synchronization with your Dropbox account (Find your files at path Dropbox/Apps/pptView)
- viewing presentations directly on device
- viewing presentations using projector or external display (additional connectors are required!)
- upload presentations on device via iTunes
- open presentations files stored in other apps (i.e. open the presentation directly from e-mail attachment or from DropBox folder)
- animation and video is not supported, slides are shown as static images
- music and sounds are not supported
- service can convert only files with the size less than 50 Mb (but you can try local conversion anyway)
We are working hard to improve the quality of our product and that's why we added new feature, the application can use now two different ways to convert the presentation file: local (using internal conversion algorithm) and service (using remote internet service to convert your presentation). If you are not satisfied with the quality of local conversion - try internet service and vice verse.
If you have any problem viewing your presentation, write to our support team at email@example.com, we need your feedback to improve the quality of the application
- some bugs fixed
- conversion improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Does not work for pptx format files...
This is a waste of money. I have spent two hours following directions precisely and repeatedly and my docs don't show up in the reader.
I tried various pptx presentations and this program failed to read any. No further comment
Don't buy this app for any reason!
Don't work, it's one of the worst app! I want my money back.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.