Designed by the Prêt-à-Template team, Prêt-à-Makeup is a digital face chart notepad with unlimited pages and all the tools you need to create beautiful and realistic looks, all on your device.
Face charts are used by makeup artists to test out, plan, or register a look, keeping track of products and combinations used. They are also a great way to explore and play! From neutral to colorful, have fun designing full makeup looks and seeing how they react to light and screen movement. Get ready for a makeup experience like you’ve never seen before!
- Over 600 beauty products
- Face templates in 3 styles. More to come!
- Unique Ring Light feature: lighting responds to screen movement
- Real sketching experience: draw with finger, stylus pen (not digital), and Apple Pencil
- Copy and modify makeup projects while keeping the original
- No quality loss when zooming in and out
- Works offline
- Quick sharing options
- iCloud sync across all your devices
- Support for Split View on iPad
BRUSHES AND TOOLS
- Realistic cosmetic textures including matte, gloss, metallic, creamy, highlighter, and glitter
- Brushes respond to light movement and face shapes
- Mirror tool: create on one side of face and mirror it
- Smooth and precise brush strokes
- Makeup Kits: themed collections of beauty products
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
- Prêt-à-Makeup is a subscription app. Download it for free and try out selected features. Get unlimited access by subscribing to one of the two auto-renewing subscription options: yearly and monthly (10-day free trial available).
- These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
- Your Prêt-à-Makeup subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Go to your device Settings > [your nome] > iTunes & App Store > View Apple ID > Enter you password when prompted > Subscription > Prêt-à-Makeup > Cancel or change subscription plan. Learn more: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Privacy Politics: https://pretamakeup.com/app/privacy.html
Terms of Service: https://pretamakeup.com/app/terms.html
Ready to try something new? Check out the new faces we've added to your Gallery!
For all of you who have asked us to include hair on templates, we think you’ll like what you’ll see ;)
Have fun! See you on the next update.
Keep your app updated! We're always making changes and improvements to Prêt-à-Makeup.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing but here’s a suggestion.
I love this game. It’s very fun and I realized I’m improving in makeup while doing this make lol. However I feel like they need new makeup or more eyeshadow colors so it can be more fun. Also I don’t like how there’s no skin tones there’s only three!! Also there’s on two makeup things. This is amazing but it should have an update
This app’s ok........ish....
The fact that you only get two sets of makeup without paying the subscription fee is just sad, especially when each product comes in very few colors.
It’s fun at first, but since there’s not so many variations you can make, it gets boring quickly.
I’m sure if I paid the subscription fee it would be more interesting, but because the basic game wasn’t very interesting or detailed (and kinda like just coloring something) I’m definitely not getting it.
Also, I expected to be able to do a whole look, and when I found out it was just the face and not even the hair or anything.... yeeeaaaahhhhh.....
I like this app but the blending is not it. It is so hard to see and the ‘ white’ skin tone looks like a whole ghost but I do like that I can play with the makeup please add more colors because the amount given often becomes boring after a couple of uses. If the was met for iPad Pro you should’ve modified it for that so iPhone users wouldn’t get confused because were seeing all these beautiful designs that use a little writing tool which we don’t have but overall it’s an OK app. Thank you for at least trying to make a makeup simulator.
- PRET A TEMPLATE CRIACAO E COMERCIALIZACAO DE SOFTWARE DE MODA LTDA
- 398.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Prêt-à-Template 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $5.99
- Annual Subscription $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.