This App is dedicated as a humble offering to Parampoojya Paramhansa Swami Sugandheshwaranand Rajyogi “Prabhu Baa”. Her Holiness is a distinguished spiritual leader of the present day world. She was blessed with "Shaktipaat Diksha" by Parampujya Shri Gulwani Maharaj. Her Holiness leads a very simple and pious life. She showers on Her disciples and devotees constant love, mercy and deep affection and that is why she is popularly and lovingly called “Baa” (the mother.) She conveys Her messages through devotional songs, in congregations and the experiences one gets and not through a discourse or elucidation (“Pravachan”.)
Some important messages of Her Holiness Parampujya “Prabhu Baa”:
1. Man is your caste and humanity cult. Prabhu Baa does not believe in any sort of caste differences.
2. Begin to change your deeds (“Karma”) and not your religion (“Dharma”).
3. Whatever happens accept it. Be firm on your faith and trust in your True Spiritual Master (“Sadguru”).
4. There is no time constraint for taking the name of the formless, unstained eternal Almighty. “Shaktipaat" is an ocean. Just as all rivers mingle in the ocean, in the same manner “Sandhya”, “Pranayam”, “Naam Jap”, “Sudarshan Kriya”, "Khechari", "Kriyayog", "Reiki", "Siddhi” Science, and all Yogas of “Yogasan”, gets mixed up in this ocean. There is no need to do any thing separately. Just as “Narayan” (Supreme Lord) accepts the worship offered to thirty three “kotis” (330 million) gods, in the same way all these practices are immersed in the “Shaktipaat”. The only thing one has to do is to worship the single Almighty GOD and a single “Sadguru” with complete devotion, faith and belief.
The App has following information about Her Holiness:
* Lineage (“Guru Parampara”)
* Transmission of Spiritual Power ("Shaktipaat Diksha"), Meditation (“Dhyaan”),
Mantra Chanting (“Naam Jap”), Spiritual Congregations(“Satsang”)
* Some messages ("sandesh") and spiritual experiences("anubhav")
* Searchable list of Satsang Centers and Ashrams
* Other resources on the Web (Web site, Blog and Facebook group)
* For devices in the Indian Standard Time(IST) and Pacific Standard Time(PST) timezones, App reminder notifications can be optionally scheduled for Indian festivals and vrats.
Today thousands of sadhaks all over the world have received Her unconditional love and are making progress in “dhyaan-sadhana” (meditation spiritual practice.) In addition to Her spiritual contributions, P. P. “Baa” has initiated charitable programs such as food donations, education, medical treatment, tree plantation, blood donation, resurrection of old temples, etc. via Her ‘Kashi Shivpuri’ ashram and and its many branches all over India.
P. P. “Baa” travels all over India teaching devotion, dhyaan-sadhana, mantra japa, love, respect for all religions, and peace. She achieves this through devotional satsangs conducted at "tri-shakti japa" (three day non stop japa) and "saptahiki japa" (seven day non stop japa) arranged by sadhakas. P. P. “Baa” believes that God must be known through experience and not information. In spite of Her accomplishments as Paramhansa Raajyogi Sadguru, “Prabhu Baa” has not let position, respect, etc. touch Her.
The darshan of spiritual pinnacle "Prabhu Baa" is in itself a unique, magical, mystical and unworldly experience. Her sadhakas discover the inner treasures during dhyaan and exclaim “Shivo ham Shivo ham” i.e. I am Shiva. This is the exact purpose of P. P. Baa’s life.
Jai Shree Krishna
Prabhu Baa Sadhak Family
Jai Shree Krishna. On the auspicious occasion of “Shree Ganesh Chaturthi” festival, the searchable list and details of “Satsang” centers have been updated and are now organized by city.
Some recent poems of Shree Vardichand Rao have been added.
As per common request from sadhaks/bhakts in India, for IST based App’s vrat/festival reminder notifications, a reminder will be sent one day before too around 7 PM IST. This reminder will be then in addition to the notification around 8 AM local time on the observed day of vrat/festival. (This is the case already for US PST/PDT based App’s vrat/festival reminders; i.e. two reminders - one day before around 7 PM and around 8 AM on the observed day of vrat/festival - are sent.) For US PST/PDT, vrat/festival reminders have been updated as well.
In order to make sure that you get the so-updated notifications for future vrats/festivals for the supported timezones (currently only IST and US PDT/PST) , if you had earlier enabled App reminder notifications, you will need to (1) update and then (2) must launch once the updated App. It will then schedule the updated reminder notifications for upcoming vrats/estivals. If you have not enabled these App reminder notifications, it can be very easily done from settings in the calendar section.
Ratings and Reviews
Jai Shree Krishna
Nice to be able to read ever inspiring messages as well as spiritual experiences of Her Holiness at any time anywhere without need of internet. App Notification reminders of Indian festivals and fastings are a welcome addition. Contact details of various Satsang centers can be easily searched up. Photo gallery of Her Holiness is simply mesmerizing. Like how the App adjusts its display based on iPhone or iPad as well as in portrait and landscape modes. Thanks and Jai Shree Krishna.
Very useful information. Searchable Indian festivals and vrats calendar is very helpful. It is great how the Satsang centers are searched and easily found as you type. Tapping a contact number/e-mail can even directly place a call/send an e-mail too. Jai Shree Krishna!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.