Practical Classics has a 30-year tradition of delivering the very best, hands-on classic car experiences to its readers.
Every staff writer and contributor works on and restores their own classics, and each issue is packed with rigorous buying advice, real-world product tests, inspirational classic driving features and fascinating historical insight.
Practical Classics is also a campaigning title, taking the concerns of classic car owners to Parliament and keeping its readers' classics where they belong - on the road.
Come and join PC in the workshop - the kettle's on.
PC is published every four weeks, with 13 issues a year.
PLEASE NOTE: The app is optimised for iOS 9, 10 and 11. Earlier operating systems are not supported. Additionally, older devices such as the iPad 2, the iPad Mini 1 and iPhone 4 may have difficulty running this app.
Digital purchase options available:
• £3.99 per single issue
• £10.99 for 3 months (three issues)
• £19.99 for 6 months (six issues)
• £37.99 for 12 months (13 issues)
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchases.
Please note the following:
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our FAQs page within the app, or the App Feedback section within the app.
This digital edition does not include the covermount gifts you would find with printed copies. While we will endeavour to add any supplements to the digital edition, we cannot guarantee always being able to do so.
This app is built for devices running 64-bit processors, or greater. Older devices with less powerful processors, such as the iPad 1, 2 and the iPad Mini 1, 2 and iPhones 3, 4 and 5 may not be able to operate this app.
In-app competition terms and conditions (if relevant): https://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/competition-general-terms-and-conditions-20170529
Welcome to your new and improved Practical Classics magazine app on the App Store!
This app is now the digital hub for the UK's most hands-on classic car magazine. Download now and enjoy:
- Unique subscription offers, making this one of the most cost-effective ways to buy and enjoy Practical Classics
- Easy access to our website and the latest Practical Classics news
- Easy access to our social media channels
Plus, we've optimised the app & fixed some bugs so it runs more smoothly than ever, especially on iOS 12.
Feel free to email us to let us know what you think via email@example.com - thank you for your support!
Note: compatible only with devices running 64-bit or greater processors. Earlier devices such as the iPad 1, 2, iPad Mini 1, iPhones 3, 4 and 5 may struggle to run this app.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent magazine, poor app
The magazine is excellent, however I still prefer the paper version. What really bugs me is that instead of picking up the magazine and reading I have to open the app, then wait (and wait) while an ad for the publisher appears. Then wait some more until the ad fades. The app then takes me to their store. Finally, I press my magazines in order to read.
I usually just buy the paper copy and save myself the bother.
In-app purchases don't work w/iTunes
Good magazine and content but, while app offers additional, one-off editions for sale, it won't let me purchase them. I suspect it's because I subscribed through iTunes instead of the Great Magazines website but in a well written app, that wouldn't matter.
Also, for a zine with this much content, the app should be searchable, like a PDF.
- Bauer Corporate Services
- 51.7 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Bauer Corporate Services
- In-App Purchases
- Practical Classics Subscriptions $47.99
- Practical Classics Subscriptions $14.99
- Practical Classics Subscriptions $26.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.