Practice Time is an interval timer that allows you to create and store highly customizable presets for quick and easy use.
- An elegant user interface.
- Presets can be given names and descriptions.
- The ability to customize a preset's look with themes and background images.
- Set timers to automatically repeat after each cycle.
- No limit on the number of timers a preset can have.
- Share your presets with other users of the app, and use their presets.
Practice time was developed to be a general purpose timer - it is ideal for use in activities such as high intensity interval training or productivity techniques. Some examples:
- Pomodoro timer
- 7-min workout
- Tabata workout
- Repetitive practice sessions
- Cooking recipes
- Screen no longer goes to sleep while timer is running
- Fixed an issue that prevented downloading / uploading presets
- Updated app for iOS 10+
- Minor interface improvements & a new icon!
Ratings and Reviews
Good app. How do I prevent the crashing?
This is a pretty good app. It accomplishes what I need regarding interval training. But when I go to put a background picture on the timers themselves the app will select the picture and then crash and not save it. Thought you might want to know.
This timer is excellent for those of us that want to create our own routines. I live the simple UI design, clean design, and opportunities to share the routines as a template for others to try or download others to try/tweak/borrow (only if you wish).
My only criticism of the app are that there should be a drag and drop option within the routines when editing and the option to adjust the timer by simply touching the pomodoro.
Creating a routine is simple. Really impressed and glad I found this gem! Thank you!
Doesn't work...timers don't count down, can't rename presets, developer's website lacks info or links. (iPhone 5, iOS 7.1)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.