Practice makes proficient. Practice2Master Fractions™ is designed to help students become proficient in fraction calculations. It supplements teachers' instruction by providing students with unlimited number of problems to practice. This app is a tool that every elementary school math teacher should have in their teaching toolbox.
This app is fully accessible for all users, especially for students with low vision and students who are blind and use VoiceOver™. It allows students to do the following:
* perform free practice in fraction addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division and get assistance from the app whenever needed;
* take drills on fraction calculations and save drill reports for future reference;
* receive lists of calculation problems from teachers or parents via email and send back drill reports;
* use machine-generated problems, preloaded problems, and teacher-created problems for practice and drills; and
* customize settings to make machine-generated problems suitable for students' level of study.
* Supports math learning objectives.
* Machine-generated calculation problems are highly customizable.
* Allows teachers to create and store lists of calculation problems.
* Allows students to save problems into a favorite list for future practice.
* Exchange problem lists and drill reports between students and teachers.
* Large print numbers on iPads and high-contrast colors.
* Fully compatible with VoiceOver™ for students with blindness.
Watch a demonstration video at: www.aph.org/media/Practice2Master-Fractions-2018-4.mp4
Recommended ages: 9 and up.
fixed bug for walk-through video
updated for iOS 13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Has nothing outstanding
No learning or practice value. Less than one star.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- American Printing House for the Blind
- 5.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 American Printing House for the Blind
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.