Praise Garden (Match 3 Game) is one of our "Praise Saga" apps. All apps in our "Praise Saga" Line-Up are Christian content and developed for our Christian users through visual items, sounds, Bible passage and Characters. Great Christian visual reminders and stories for children and adults.
HOW TO PLAY
- Match 3 candies with the same color in a horizontal row or vertical row.
- Match candies until you've completed your mission.
- 4 in a row will win the Power-up to blast all candies in one row.
- Match 5 candies and create a candy Blast Lightning Power-Up to explode the candies around or the same color.
- Combine Power-Ups for a more powerful explosion!
- Get the highest score by using less moves to complete a mission.
PRAISE GARDEN DETAILS
- 100 challenging levels.
- Power-Ups and cool combos.
- Awesome graphics.
- Addictive and fun to play.
Disclaimer: Ads are not designed by New Genius,LLC and can be removed at any time. They are only meant to assist and advance in game play.
If you enjoy Praise Garden, please give us a 5-star rating and review. Your 5-star ratings and reviews will help keep the updates coming! Thank you for supporting our Christian apps.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Reach level 100 , now what?
Level 37 was extremely challenging and a few bugs I think. Some of the timed ones are hard. I never did m figure out how stars are achieved. Sometimes I’d complete the challenge, without achieving stars. Not sure if it was a glitch or I just don’t knew the secret. I hated Angry birds ads popping up after each failed challenge. That was the only downfall. It is addicting. Good game
This game is very glitchy. Like most games like this, you have to watch an ad for another game after you clear a level. I understand that, however, the ads will randomly pop up over the top of your game while you’re playing. In return, it automatically says you didn’t clear that level and you lose a life. Also, even after you actually clear a level, for some reason, sometimes it says you failed and again, you lose a life. It’s just a game so who really cares right? But it’s too glitchy for me so I will probably delete it.
Love it But
I really enjoy the game but it is stuck on level 35 which I have lost 10 lives on and power ups. I tried rebooting my iPad and it takes me back to the same level even though I had completed it. Needs fixing otherwise a great game.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- New Genius, LLC
- 169.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Unrestricted Web Access Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- ©New Genius, LLC. 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.