Prayer is powerful, yet it is often difficult. Pray by Day gives you an easy way to pray!
Pray by Day helps Christians Start, Strengthen, and Sustain a daily prayer habit.
• The app will take you through a 15 minute prayer time, including:
◦ a reflection on scripture
◦ worship songs and songs based on Psalms
• There’s also time to:
◦ give thanks
◦ You can even add your own intercessions and things to give thanks for!
◦ Designed with commuters in mind:
▪ Pray by Day is audio-based so you can listen to it on your way to work or school
◦ 154 days to pray through:
▪ These are organized into 22 themed weeks.
▪ Check these out – they’re written by amazing authors!
◦ Completely Offline
◦ Free and Ad-Free
◦ Daily Prayer Reminders
◦ Bookmark text that strikes you and come back to it later
◦ 3D Touch Quick Actions: Search for a song directly or add your items for Thanksgiving or Intercession by long pressing on the app's icon
- Intercede for Longer: Want more time to pray between Intercessions and other personal prayers? Go to Settings to set how long you have between prayers
- Edit Prayers: Now you can edit your personal prayers
- Continue playing songs after prayer time: After the final song of a day ends the app will now, by default, continue to play songs until you pause it (app must not be in background). You can change this in Settings
- Many bug fixes (e.g. several tracks playing simultaneously)
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you so much for putting together this app! I’m not a member of Sword of the Spirit, but stumbled upon this. It provides such a lovely prayer template for my mornings. This morning I jumped out of bed excited to have quiet time to pray and praise with the help of the app (not my normal behavior! Lol). The prayers you’ve listed have touched my life, the songs are high quality and I appreciate the ability to add my own intentions. Thanks for helping me draw nearer to our wonderful Lord and Savior. God is good!
Helpful and amazing
This app is so helpful if you have a schedule that's on the go every morning like me. It allows me to not neglect God in my life. The only thing I would suggest about this app, is to not have songs that have Alleluia in it during Lent for all of the Catholics that use this app. It would be a small but much appreciated adjustment
Prayer walk through
Such an amazing initiative to help people be walked through in prayer. For young Christians it helps create a routine of prayer and for those who have been Christians for a while now, helps to discover new things about the faith. I loved the playlist as well, helps me get into an disposition of prayer wherever I am. Praise the Lord!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- The Sword of the Spirit
- 124.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Sword of the Spirit
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.