Pray Watch provides the Islamic prayer times in an elegant, modern interface. It displays on a single screen with all prayer times right in front of you on the iPhone, Apple Watch, and Today Widget. Quick, easy, and conveniently designed to help you always be up to date on the latest prayer times for your busy life.
*** FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME ***
== Features ==
- Prayer times for any city in the world, automatically configured
- Prayer notifications with unique option to snooze alert for reminding you later
- Create new alerts on top of the built-in notifications (i.e., remind me in a half-hour to pray Dhuhr)
- Today Widget displays all prayer times in a compact design
- View prayer times on your Apple Watch in a unique design with various, dynamic face complications
- Hijri date displayed on the main screens and glances
- Find the nearest masjid in your area
- Qibla compass included
- 3D Touch shortcuts, widgets, and notifications
- 24-hour optional time format
- Choose from several prayer time methods and Asr calculations
- Beautiful adhan from Al-Aqsa Masjid and many others to choose from
- Optional pre-adhan reminder
- Monthly prayer table
- Advanced settings for custom configurations
- Prayer times are calculated offline
- Optional Arabic language
- Travel mode built-in to update notifications while traveling without needing to opening app using geofencing and location beacon
- Optimized for using low data and battery consumption using the latest iOS location standards
- No annoying ads!
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome but some suggestions
Thank you so much for such a great app.
I wanted to point out it’s a little too simple to start playing the Adhan (without knowing what volume your phone is) when launching the app and accidentally tapping the screen. It might be better to have a play button and then a stop or pause button for those in a public setting like a library. I prefer not to stop it too but the option should be there.
Developer Response ,
The complications for WatchSeries 4 have been updated to be more useful in 12.0.8, especially the top sundial! First iteration we included the functionality, but this iteration we focused on design. As always, your valuable feedback is greatly appreciated!
Best Apple Watch app for Muslim prayer timings!
I love this app; it’s designed with optimization and sleek design all over iOS and watchOS versions. Prayer Notifications are smooth and accurate. Just small requests for it to hit 5 star;
1. Instead of snooze notifications post prayers being a manual setting, where you have to select the snooze option when noticed about the prayer, an option needs to be there to allow users to set automatic post- prayer notifications.
2. The count down to prayer doesn’t work as per the images displayed in the App Store. It’s either green or red, no scaling in between when it comes to the colors. Also the countdown to prayer doesn’t work once it hits the hour mark on the watch complication.
Great app—for me just a couple of downers
As-Salaam Alaikum. It is a clean and beautifully done app. Here are my dislikes:
1) Only four audible alerts: Tweet (as in ‘same Tweet sound as Twitter’); Circles (kinda loud, not discrete and not sound I’d associate with a Prayer alert); Alert is literally a Big Ben alarm clock sound; Tone...same abrupt sounding and not very soft subtle sound. The app needs ability to add a custom sound so I can pick one that in a corporate meeting would be a subtle discreet sound not a “what was that?” Or “hey, you need to answer that?”...like an old phone outfitted with a literal brass bell. I need a sound I’d associate with a Prayer alert.
2) I wish it had Upcoming Islamic Events tab.
- Zamzam Inc.
- 100.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Zamzam Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.