So much of our life is spent connecting with each other through text... without any audible words or physical interaction.
Texting has emerged as our primary form of communication because, rather than fumbling our way through real-time conversations, the preparation, space, and meditative nature of texting elevates our conversations - helping us process our thoughts and better formulate our words so that we can say what's truly on our hearts and minds.
Like texting, Prayer has just as much to gain from this thoughtful method of communication.
- Have something to say? Simply type it and swipe it...
- Looking to spend some time in Prayer? Choose between 3 different timer options and dive in.
- Having trouble figuring out where to start? Tap the light bulb to generate one of 30 Prayer Starters
- Save a Prayer to your Prayer Journal to remember to pray it again
- Track how many times you've prayed your saved Prayers
- Remember and archive your Prayers by marking them Answered
- Agree in Prayer by connecting and sharing prayers with your Prayer Circle
- NEW FEATURE: Now you can edit your saved Prayers. Just swipe left and choose "Edit"
Spend some time with the Prayer app... take a moment to think about Who you're communicating with... type... and swipe... without a doubt, you'll find it both therapeutic and refreshing.
Fixed bug that was deleting Circle Prayers when the user would go from the Home screen to the Circles screen.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Praying in the digital age just got better
This app is a life saver! The ability to keep track of prayers, send them up, and have prayer circles with friends is a game changer. The app is beautiful and polished, yet serene and modern. Prayer has entered the digital age!
What happens when I send my prayer away? Will someone see it?
Does this app allow me to read other’s prayers? Perhaps of those in my vicinity? That would be a cool feature.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.