Precious is the cutest way to track your baby milestones and see your baby's development. This app AUTOMATICALLY organizes your baby photos into adorable monthly pictures, a time lapse slideshow, a photo calendar journal, and MUCH more — all with no work required from you.
Precious uses Artificial Intelligence to find the absolute best photos of your baby and uses them to create photo stories that will melt your heart.
You can watch your baby grow up with the Baby Time Lapse feature, smile at a slideshow of last weekend’s activities, or effortlessly browse older baby pictures in the Photo Calendar. Every one of your baby's monthly milestones is accompanied by beautiful photo frames & collages, made for you. Have fun with your photos by exploring the hundreds of unique stickers we have available to mark the fun activities you and your baby share.
You just keep taking baby photos. Let Precious handle the rest.
If you have questions or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Precious is free to download. Everyone is welcome to a free 7-day trial period of the Baby Art Unlimited in-app-purchase.
- Subscribing to Baby Art Unlimited gives you unlimited access to our premium content and features
- There are monthly and annual subscription options, with prices as listed in your localized app store ($4.99 per month in the United States)
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of your subscription
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and at the cost of the chosen package
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
- At the end of your subscription, you will be able to keep any content that your received while your subscription was active.
• Add stickers & text directly to Today's artwork!
• 100's of more stickers & frames to personalize your baby's milestones.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Super cute collages!
What I love most about this app, is that these photos and frames come to YOU! You don’t have to spend the time (as much time) like other apps where you have to pick & choose the photo, then the frame and so on. The ideas and creativity are wonderful! And the slideshows are the absolute BEST!! What I would definitely recommend fixing is the selection of photos the app chooses to include in the monthly collages or even the photo frames. Sometimes I feel like the app chooses the worst shots of a certain photo. Or even the collages have multiple shots of the same photo, and they’re all bad. Luckily, you are able to “swap” the photos out to choose the ones you like most. However, since the first time I’ve used this app until now, it has crashed several times! :( Great ideas, like I said. But it needs bug fixes as well as new frames as they begin to repeat themselves.
Not a fan, waaay overpriced
This app is super mediocre and the pricing is absurd. It’s really great for the first 3-4 months of your child’s life. After that it started mixing up photos, choosing really odd frames and borders to associate with my child’s pics and often times selecting a pic that apparently isn’t on the phone any longer so it’s just blank....uhhh how does that happen? The time lapse function was amazing for the first few months, but after that it takes an insane amount of time to load and includes tons of pics that have been deleted (meaning it’s just a white screen in the app). It often selects a cute border or frame that says something that makes no sense with the photo. I would also say that after almost 2 years of ownership (I purchased annual plan and forgot to turn off auto renew before end of first year) the app has gotten worse and not better at sending me usable, cute pics. Instead they are often blank and the captions make no sense for what is in the pic. The only use for this app is if you want to spend a lot of time tapping through the various (and somewhat weak) editing functions. But if you really want to edit pics just buy a photo editing app. Highly advise you against spending money on this app as you will eventually come to despise it...even if you enjoy it for the first few months of your kids life.
I really love this app because it compresses all your babies photos each month the only thing I don’t like is that the months are off by one month so it is say Jackson’s seventh month but he’s already eight months so like all the photos from when it says seven months really from six months if that makes sense I really wish you guys can update that feature Another thing I hate is that it’s supposed to be based off of his face however it throw in pictures of my other kids or random pictures of me or my friends and it supposed to go on face recognition for the baby I really wish that can be updated as well other than that I love the app and how it makes the videos I don’t like that it has the same frames like every other day so there’s nothing new being created it’s always the same thing over and over each month or each day because it sends a notification every day other than that it’s a great app to have to cherish memories
- Curious Kiwi Co.
- 192.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Curious Kiwi Co.
- In-App Purchases
- Baby Art Unlimited $4.99
- Baby Art Unlimited $39.99
- Baby Art Unlimited $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.