The SafetyNet app from Predictive Solutions allows customers to predict, and ultimately prevent, workplace injuries. First, the app allows customers to conduct inspections and collect workplace safety observations from their jobsites. Next, the app syncs these observations with the SafetyNet web application where advanced and predictive analytics are performed on the data. The SafetyNet predictive analytics helps customers identify where they are most likely to have a safety incident or injury, and then report and communicate that information to their work teams and management. This is a companion app for existing Predictive Solutions Customers.
• Configure to match your company’s safety observation program including checklists, worksite locations, team members and other relevant information
• Add detailed information during inspections, such as comments and severity levels
• Mark items for follow up and assign actions, responsibility and due dates
• Upload your observations to SafetyNet with the tap of a button to ensure that data is available in real time
• Provide feedback to observers and inspectors, in real time, to ensure quality data is being collected
Life threat alert will now appear depending on whether the zone is configured to display it.
Sync reminder notification is now defaulted to 3 days. It was previously 7 days. This is configurable per zone.
Ratings and Reviews
Need More Room In Comment Box
App works well for the most part, but you can't change the segment designation while adding an observation. There also needs to be more room in the comment box. Should be able to add photos as well.
Leading Metrics - Prevent Incidents
Safey-Net is a terrific tool when used properly to track, identify and correct leading metrics before they become incidents or just statistics.
Been using it for years and works best when all correct issues, take pictures, recognize positives and share these findings weekly with staff and Subcontractors.
Worthless/ waste of time and resources
Horrible “tool” for work. Greatly impedes workflow, doesn’t offer any solutions to what you may encounter, acts as Mr. Hindsight. You are basically insulting your employees intelligence and micromanaging them to do more.
It also takes forever just to upload information with nothing attached to it. I believe I wasted over half an hour just trying to upload surveys. Big waste of time, companies don’t want to pay for their employees to be bogged down this much trying to upload things.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.