preFlect - Deter Photographers. Document Photos.
Document where, when and who takes pictures of you, and add this into the photographer's own photo.
Have you ever had your photo taken at a time when you weren't ready, or simply didn't feel like being photographed? What about photos taken at special events, such as a birthday party, a wedding anniversary, or a work related event?
When you later discover the photo on social media, photo sharing sites, e-mail, or through a simple SMS message, it can be difficult and frustrating trying to remember the details about the photo - especially if it was taken weeks, months, or years ago.
preFlect helps you efficiently capture information about a photo as it is being taken, and embed it back into the photographers own photo as an additional "track" of information.
Information can include pictures of the original photographer, your own comments about the photographic event, which you can update after the photo is taken, and where and when the photo was taken.
Wherever or whoever the photograph is distributed to, this extended information will also be available to the recipient, simply by analyzing the original photograph using preFlect.
- Efficiently capture additional information about a photograph being taken, and link it into the photographers own photo as an additional "track" of information.
- Information includes pictures of the original photographer, your own comments about the photographic event, and where & when the photo was taken.
- View/Add/Edit/Delete details about captured events at a later time.
- Publish/share details about a photograph that was taken, so that others who receive the photograph can also access this information using preFlect.
- Analyze selected photos that you find on social media, photo sharing sites, e-mail, SMS messages, etc... to reveal
extended details about a photograph.
- Optional: Protect additional information about a photograph with a password, if you prefer to selectively share with others.
How it Works
- Before your photo is taken, simply face your phone/tablet towards the photographer, and press Start. This will start capturing extended event information and link it to a visual "Flect ID" (QR code) that is captured as part of the photo being taken.
- When you are done capturing, simply place your phone face-down on a table, or select "Done".
- Use your phone/tablet to view/add/edit details about the photos taken by others, including adding comments to make it easier to remember details about the event.
- When you receive or encounter a photo at a later time, use the Analyze feature to reveal detailed information about the event at which the photo was taken.
- Publish and share additional information about a photograph with everyone who has the original photograph, or select people only, using password protection.
- Add your own captions to help you recall the event at a later time, or to communicate with the photographer directly. These will be displayed alongside the "Flect ID", and captured into the photograph being taken.
Some Examples: Jenny's 26th Birthday, Labor Day Camping in Tahoe, Our 50th Anniversary, etc...
- Designed to capture events offline - with periodically disrupted, or no Internet.
- iPad Support
- User Interface Enhancements
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App helps me to protect my privacy
Most of apps I use can prevent others see the photos from my phone.
But they can not help me to object if I don’t want to be photographed at first place.
I can use this one to object if I am not in a mood for photos.
I accidentally showed on many of my friends’ party/gathering photos and this app helps me to record those wonderful moments! I like to use this app to collect and record my party life photos. Recommend you to try if you are party animal like me!
- Entropic, LLC
- 30.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Copyright © 2019, Entropic LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.