This free tracker will help you remain calm throughout your pregnancy. This guide will always keep you informed about the processes taking place in your body, the development of your baby and the things that matter the most to you now. Every time you feel puzzled and don’t know how to act in an unfamiliar situation, start this app to find answers to your questions.
Full list of features:
- Description of your baby’s current development.
- Things you should pay attention to this week.
- Pregnancy diet. Food you can and cannot currently eat and drugs you can take.
- Tips for each week of your pregnancy, from conception to delivery, including exercises and workouts, books to read and other things for a healthy pregnancy.
- Drawing your attention to the important dates of your pregnancy calendar.
- Checklists for each trimester, editable To-Do lists for each 3 months of trimester.
- Pre-birth To-Do list.
- List of things you will need at the hospital and immediately after your child is born.
- Baby due date calculator by date of conception.
- Pregnancy countdown calculator.
- Smart contraction timer that will let you know when you should head to the hospital.
We worked hard to make the best app for future moms. Don’t hesitate to submit your recommendations and suggest new features that we will try to implement as quickly as possible.
* Supports transferring data to Health app.
GOLD STATUS IN THE APP
- The subscription costs $1.99 per month
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Private Policy - https://wachanga.com/privacy
We are constantly making improvements to the application just for you, and are very attentive to feedback. If you like what we do, please rate our app and leave a review. Thank you for being with us!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Even as a trained midwife, I found this app super helpful during my first pregnancy! Step by step milestones and tips throughout, plus I loved the BP log and other trackers!
My only regret is that there wasn’t a way to input glucose monitoring (for folks diagnosed with gestational diabetes) and other sections to record important pregnancy info, e.g. a checklist of things to do and when (with the ability to log the results), birth planning, and a checklist of contents to include in the birth bag.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your kind words! And thanks for the wishes! Take a closer look: much of what you wanted is in the application;)
App is ok.
This app is ok for what it is. I think what I get annoyed with the most is that it automatically puts genders in for your baby and for your significant other when reading the information segments. I don’t know what I’m having yet, this app keeps calling my baby a girl. There’s no place to put in info about your partner, it keeps calling my husband my girlfriend. Kind of annoying.
The information provided in the app is good. It’s informative. The overall design is easy to use and follow. The only other flaw I have see thus far in the app is that it also puts you a week head of what you actually are.
Developer Response ,
Hey. Could you tell us more about gender awkwardness - in what texts did you meet them? Please write to us through the feedback form in the application.
Please note that at the top of the main page (in the circle) the application shows you the current (!) week of pregnancy. We tell and show you what is happening right now, this week.
We hope the application will be interesting, convenient and useful to you. Thank you for being with us!
It’s really helpful I know exactly what to do and look for! When I read and than go to the Doctors it’s being repeated which is comforting! The only thing is that it is a week faster, has the correct due date but it says my baby is a week older?!?
- Timeline OOO
- 294.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017-2019 Timeline
- In-App Purchases
- Gold Status $1.99
- Pregnancy Gold Status Lifetime $5.99
- Pregnancy Gold for a Month $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.