Pregnancy Magazine brings you complete coverage of your pregnancy in a digital format designed especially for your iPhone or iPad. Pregnancy Magazine has expert covering fertility through breastfeeding to keeping yourself in shape. Pregnancy’s digital editions are guides to the most relevant topics of new parenthood. Each issue will help you prepare for baby with knowledge and insight, so you can enjoy this special time and thrive as a new mother. Pregnancy is your tool kit for becoming a confident mom. Our 12 issues include:
1. HEALTH & WELLNESS: Yoga for pregnancy symptoms; knowing your risk for preeclampsia; a guide to a good night’s rest; pregnancy’s most dangerous foods; safe ways to make it through cold season.
2. THE BIG DAY: Do’s and don’ts for having the best birth possible; what a doula can do for you; all about water-birthing; delivery day jaw-droppers; what social networking has done to birthing; secrets of recovery; who’s your best birthing partner?
3. FEEDING: Tyler Florence’s secrets to making delicious baby food; guilt-free formula feeding know-how; breastfeeding basics; greenest bottles; the right formula; secrets to ensuring your baby is a good eater.
4. SLEEP: Sleep secrets for your every trimester; good habits for a peaceful bedtime for baby; your crazy dreams explained; a guide to why babies cry; use bedtime to increase your bond.
5. NURSERY: How to live without a nursery; what your color selections say about you; feng shui for baby’s room; design secrets of the pros; how to know if you’ve turned into a nesting neurotic; nursery prep countdown.
6. PREPPING FOR BABY: How to have a baby-proof marriage; your home safety checklist; fine-tuning your mom-tuition; the real deal on cord blood; what you don’t need to buy for baby; 9 months of pre-baby projects.
7. THE FIRST TRIMESTER:
Checkup Smarts; Keeping the secret from the family until the right time; The Morning Sickness Diet; Perfect prenatal vitamins; 9 months of mocktails; Quitting bad habits.
Includes Buyers Guide: Diaper Bags
8. THE SECOND TRIMESTER: Naming advice; How to deal with rude behavior; Travel with a bump; Getting the best out of your OB; Leveraging daddy guilt; Pre-partum depression; Making peace with gender results; Choosing partners for the delivery room.
9. THE THIRD TRIMESTER:
Naming wars; Preemie care; Tips for Delivering Naturally; Preparing for PPD; The Homestretch; C-section prep; C-section advice; Understanding Braxton-Hicks; Remedies for post-baby healing; Considering a midwife?
10. THE PREGNANT DAD:
Edited and written exclusively by Dads: Five things dad does better; Man enough to be a SAHD?; Low cost babymoons; First Father’s Day; Man Showers; Baby sleep positions; Say this, not that guide for new dads; How to swaddle. Includes Buyers’ Guide: Baby Monitors
11. Spring Buyer’s Guide
Featuring buyers’ guides for the newest and best in car seats, strollers, diaper bags, monitors, breast pumps, bottles, play yards, carriers, tubs, and cord blood storage solutions. Best apps. What to buy; what not to buy.
12. Fall Buyer’s Guide
Subscription options include downloading all issues available now, or buying just the issues important to you right now.
Single Issue - $2.99 (no automatic renewal)
1 Year Subscription - $17.99; automatically renewed until cancelled
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, and will automatically renew (as specified above) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Current subscriptions may not be cancelled during the active subscription period, however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- New Article View: Quickly view all articles in the issue from the Issue Gallery (Hub)
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Either scam or worst support ever
I purchased the 12 month subscription and I found like others with feedback that after doing so was asked to purchase again to open something I already purchased. I reached out to support and they asked me for my login, then asked me to send them my password or they can reset. It has been 5 days and nobody has resolved. I ended up cancelling as it was not worth the time when there are so many other apps out there with similar content and easier to work with.
Glad I took a chance despite reviews
$2.99 was a small bet. I didn't have any problem with the app. Content is like a magazine and I prefer the longer form articles. The buyer's guide was less a fashion spread than real expert advice on how to choose complete with checklists, which I prefer.
Also, not mentioned is that I also got access to the magazine in my browser.
A Good Buy!!
This is a great app with a nice interface. I had an issue accessing editions of the magazine, but I contacted support and they were super helpful and fixed the problem immediately. Now, I have access to tons of expert advice and info for my pregnancy.
I love reading this magazine and would recommend it to new and expectant parents!
- GreatDad LLC
- 28.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Pregnancy Magazine $17.99
- Pregnancy Magazine $0.99
- Pregnancy Magazine $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.