Pregnancy Tracker - Sprout 12+
Watch Your Baby's Growth in 3D
Med ART Studios
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
#1 Pregnancy tracker with 3D real-to-life movements of baby and daily content timed with your exact stage of pregnancy.
Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to Sprout! It’s an Apple ‘Essential App for Parents’ and is one of Time Magazine’s Top 50 Apps of the Year.
Trusted and recommended by expecting families all over the world, Sprout Pregnancy guides you through every day of your pregnancy. It helps keep you organized and educated about the many exciting changes and developments happening in your body and for your growing baby.
TRY SPROUT FOR FREE
Sprout comes with a free one-week trial of our Premium app. After the trial, you can upgrade to Premium via an in-app purchase to continue enjoying all of Sprout’s features.
Sprout Pregnancy is the ONLY app that features:
• Next Generation 3D Interaction – Experience your baby’s world in never before seen detail. Real-to-life interactive movements, kicking, heartbeat and more!
• Pregnancy Journal with FREE PDF eBook to view or print: Capture belly photos and all your special pregnancy thoughts and moments – includes over 300 fun entry ideas!
• Personalized Pregnancy Timeline
• Apple Watch app with interactive 3D models showing your baby's development and baby size
• Health Tracker – No risk and high-risk mamas need to monitor their health. Easily manage your symptoms, medications, vitamins and vitals
• Visual Birth Plan generator
• No account required – just download and use!
PLUS everything else you want from your favorite Pregnancy tracker app:
• DAILY and weekly information about you and your developing baby
• Tools (Weight Tracker, Kick Counter and Contraction Timer)
• Home Screen & Lock Screen Widget with your baby's gestational age and due date countdown
• … and much more – everything you need to track your pregnancy. All safely backed up to your iCloud account.
SPROUT IS PHYSICIAN-RECOMMENDED
"The pregnancy app 'Sprout' gives my patients something they never had before. It’s detailed, helpful, and unlike most other resources, it’s ready for them at their fingertips just when they need it most." -- Lauren Ferrara, M.D., Assistant Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
At Sprout, we believe that great parents deserve great apps! That's why we take extra care in creating our apps ‒ marrying robust tools, functionality and content with clean, attractive design. Our award-winning apps do the hard work, so you can focus on the most important job of all: being great parents.
Check out our other highly rated Sprout apps: Sprout Baby, Sprout Fertility & Period Tracker and Sprout Care.
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Thanks for choosing Sprout! We regularly update our app to provide you with the best app performance and experience. We also continually improve the app with your feedback and suggestions. Have a question or need to get in touch with us? Please contact us at email@example.com!
Ratings and Reviews
Where to start when you find out you are pregnant?! I’m pregnant with my first child & this app was referred to me by my sister who LOVED Sprout! I bought the $5 version which gave me a list of helpful questions to ask my Dr. on my first visit. My husband and I have loved seeing “the baby”3-D images at the first few weeks of knowing we are expecting. There are parts of the app which I haven’t used yet like the kick timer and contraction counter, but I’ll be sure to use this to help me through the end!
It’s really good to help me keep track of where I am in my pregnancy. I don’t use the journal so not interested in the future.
What I don’t like though is when the app gives its opinion on what you should or should not do during your pregnancy. They have a ‘The Doc Says” section which gives you a new piece of information everyday. I would rather have these information focused on the fœtus development, your body changes, and perhaps advice on things to help with pregnancy discomfort. But don’t tell me what I can or cannot eat, drink or do during my pregnancy. Also not a big fan of the “name ideas.” Instead I’d rather know another scientific fact about what’s happening in my body. Talk about relaxin, physical changes in my body (not just the baby’s), fun facts and anecdotes about certain things that happen to certain women on a specific day of their pregnancy, etc. But please STOP giving me your opinion on what you think I should do during my pregnancy. Also, perhaps you guys should read the book “Expecting Better” where the author gives us all of the raw data while giving us the opportunity to make our own decisions. That’s what I would expect from an app like yours.
Great but limited
I love the weekly picture of baby and adore then included heart earth. I think the journal is great, the checklist neat and the format pretty good.
I do wish it was more inclusive and useful for people having home birth. There is a checklist for women to bring for their birth in a hospital but no such option for a homebirth. A homebirth checklist would be amazing. Example of some of the things a home birth checklist could contain: birth kit recommended by your care provider which includes medical pads and umbilical cord clamp, plastic mattress cover and double sheets, clean towels, a birth pool of intending to birth in pool, a way to drain said pool, snacks for birthing such as frozen grapes or coconut water, music if you want it.
The list goes on. It would also be nice if the app was inclusive of medical choices like midwives. As it is, I do like the app, but since it doesn’t actually help me, I’m not sure if it was worth the money I spent on it. I’m going to recheck if there is an area to put in medical information as it comes too, but I do t think it has that option either.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Med ART Studios LLC
- 281.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2010 Med ART Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Sprout PREMIUM $7.99
- PREMIUM+Unlimited Pregnancies $9.99
- Unlimited Pregnancies $4.99
- Prenatal Exercise Program $9.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.